2nd accout not preforming

Hello, I have 2 accounts, tablet and phone.
Tablet level 55 with level 19 survivors
Phone level 46 level 17 survivors.
Problem is my level 55, 19 survivors are as weak just like there level 17s.
Other members I'm my Guild with level 19 and Not as good weapons and vest out preforming me consistently week after week and it's not that I suck, Something changed about a month ago after an update , then had a 2nd update to fix videos and that's when I noticed a lack of power. Never did my level 19 with level 22 rifle body shot level 19 walkers 50% of the time. SOMTHING changed.
Could their be a glitch between my 2 accounts?
Any suggestions?
Thanks.

Table name, Donnie

Phone name, UrWaLkNDeAd

Guild name Ur WaLkn DeAd

Comments

• DonnieWaLkNDeAdDonnieWaLkNDeAd Member Posts: 115
    Administration, able to look into my status to help?
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    @teeceezy , you need to tag them like this to get noticed I believe, good luck
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    Thanks, can an administrator look into my issues @teeceezy
    Please..
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,784
    @DonnieWaLkNDeAd , have you tried equipping and unequipping your survivors? I know there were issues with equipped gear before but that should be solved with re-equipping.

If you haven't done so please submit an in game support request so that support can take a look at the issue.

Click setting menu (gear icon) on the top-right hand corner of your camp. Select Help then Contact Us (if you don't see contact us click one of the FAQ to see the answer and it should pop up).
    edited September 2016
    Yes, I've re-equipped several times as I heard of that bug. No luck.
    I really don't want to stop playing the game as I have hundreds of hours, a Guild in the Top 30 but all my hard work seems in vain and unfulfilled when I can't effectively compete with team members. @Teeceezy
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,784
    @DonnieWaLkNDeAd , in that case please send an in game support request from the affected account.

FYI: Update 1.10: Combat Stats Rebalancing, not sure if you were affected by this?
    @teeceezy this happened after that re-balancing update.
    Fellow Guild members earning 30 and even 50 stars more then myself.Their level 19 survivors and weapons and vest lower then mine, we shared photos to prove the issue.
    At 2-3 stars at a time to earn 30 and 50 more stars is a big deal.
    I've sent a request to game support.