Daryl's Crossbow

I have Daryl's crossbow at level 7 and it says it's at max level and won't upgrade. It's hard to believe his crossbow doesn't upgrade, is there another crossbow I don't know about? or how do I upgrade his crossbow? I haven't scrapped it because it's the amazing crossbow so can someone tell me how to upgrade it? thanks
T_12

Best Answer

Answers

• GreenBalloonGreenBalloon Member Posts: 316
    edited September 2016
    If it's maxed, it's maxed. You only got two usable traits off it in the first place. There's really no point in keeping outdated equipment.
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,323
    Can weapons be upgraded to the level of fighter. That would help out so much. Got Glenn's knife at level 18 but now fighters at level 19. Can the work shop be fixed to allow this to happen. Have Ricks first revolver at level 12 and upgraded it to level 15, now shooters at level 19. This would be a great asset to the game for these special weapons.
    R2runfastMizTyT_12
  • bigh26bigh26 Member Posts: 1
    My brother accidentally scrapped Daryl's crossbow any way to get it back
    T_12
  • TraxTrax Member Posts: 49
    For the price you pay you should be able to upgrade them to max level but currently you can't so if you want a hero weapon at a higher level you have to buy it again. This is why I will NOT buy any weapon/hero packs until I'm max level. It's a complete waste of money if you purchase them when your lower level.
    tabernac
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Any decent rifle is far superior to a level 21 legendary crossbow fully upgraded. It's really cute, but basically a waste of your hard earned XP.
    Trax
  • TWDSkutterTWDSkutter Member Posts: 160
    If crossbows were completely silent (doesn't seem much of a stretch) then they would have a longer lifespan beyond level ... could even be SLIGHTLY less powerful than rifle. Special ability could be tuned more to scout (knife) than multiple shots
    This space for rent

["Retribution" guild ... email [email protected] for info]
    T_12
  • stoneheartstoneheart Member Posts: 62
    This is why I will NEVER buy another weapon in the store because my Daryl crossbow is now just sitting there like a museum piece at a low level because I stupidly bought the thing thinking I would be able to level it up to match my character's levelling up also. It wasn't my fault though, because if you're paying good money for something, you would expect for it to remain useful for the entire duration of your gameplay, and not just for a few weeks before it becomes irrelevant.
    T_12paintbeastxbamfxekimhclew
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 728
    @stoneheart Agreed. Makes no sense at all to have a level cap on purchased gear!
    The only way to survive a mad world is to embrace the madness.
    stoneheartp_herianekimhclewRickGrames
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    @stoneheart I agree 100%
    RickGrames
  • RickGramesRickGrames Member Posts: 390
    I totally agree with you guys... ...purchased items shall be upgradeable when new council is released
    IGN : Rick
    Currently : Level 75
    Guild : MAVERICKS UK 

★ The spirit of ULTIMA LEGIONE is still alive ★
    LINE ID : rickgrames
    T_12