Recent tyreese & armor bundle

2»

Comments

• PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    Had another idea I thought I'd post here tonight, is to create another solo challenge mode for players that would start at lvl 1 to lvl infinite over time, that doesn't necassarily get harder or easier but based on current survivors. But could definitely create buzz, keep players going during events & interested & always have something to do inbetween.
    But do a series of missions that are replayable for rewards, like lvl 1 is kill 10 walkers, then lvls like kill 5 tanks 3 armored & 20 walkers before reaching exit, kill all enemies & reach exit in 3mins, use 1 survivor of ours or ngs choice to reach exit, complete all tasks with no less then 75% health remaining & so on etc etc etc... As the possibilities & options are endless & it seems like they have enough maps & would be easy enough to do & im sure something that simple could get more use & balance out of their new traits, don't need leaderboards for that & players would probably eat stuff like that up & hold them over to upgrade while waiting for the next weekly team challenge & not get so bored as they may actually feel like their accomplishing something again & even if it's similar look forward to seeing what the next mission is, also if they want can brag to their friends or team if they're on level 75 & others are still stuck on level 40. Also levels like complete level using 3 or more overwatch attacks, I could come up with this stuff all day lmao, might also be used as a training mode to get players used to learning & playing with new strategies,traits,survivors & gear & help them compete & succeed even more in the main challenge each week. But hey, what do I know?? Lmfao
    rgerkmanMrSorrowInspTurbinesMizTy
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    Unfortunately @MadPuppy I don't believe there is, I just know that game came out in October or November of last year & I started a month later lol
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    I'm guessing I started in March. It's close enough for me.

As for the suggestion, just put it in the suggestions part of the forum. Who knows if your idea inspires a future feature.
  • THX_1138THX_1138 Member Posts: 16
    I don't care what y'all think, you're just a bunch of haters.

I totally enjoy buying stuff that belongs to characters who've been dead for two years!

InspTurbinesGreenBalloonggbats
  • i812manyi812many Member Posts: 139
    @PimpOfTheDead The old man is NG
    grammar: the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit
    InspTurbines