horrible timing!

gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
First of all: thank you very much NG for preparing for the forthcoming update finally.

BUT: Are you really sure to do maintenance therefore is really really really necessary 15 minutes before the all beloved weekend event ends?????????
I was just about collecting last missing xp for the next 5 sec weapon update!
Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
Member & founder of #nocarlclub
Playin' since 15.01.2016

masmith93DeeLHCKiffwunderMadPuppyJackBauerPR0DJOudamiElKaputto

Comments

• jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,922
    Same here. Some bad luck for us..
    gespuerMadPuppyJackBauer
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    I was just about to create the exact same post. Seriously WTF!? No notice and boosters were available for purchase?
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    gespuerMadPuppyPR0DJ
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,922
    I'm missing 15 minutes xp booster and 15 minutes infinite energy. And that last upgrade I was going to make.
    gespuermasmith93PR0DJ
  • SilverhawkSilverhawk Member Posts: 693
    I agree! I couldn't have done anymore with my main account, but was working hard to get one more survivor upgrade in before the event ended with my second account....
    I imagine there were plenty of survivors out there doing the same.
    Shame on NG!
    That was an absolute GREE move.....
    gespuer
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    Allen Leuten recht getan, ist eine Kunst, die niemand kann (dt.)

You can't be evereybody's darling (engl.)

keep cool guys and girls ;)
    gespuerJackBauer
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    @MadPuppy
    @Teeceezy

Are you serious? Think it`s time for compensation ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! (sarcasm mode off)
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

MadPuppy
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,829
    edited September 2016
    @gespuer @jimmorrison369 @masmith93 @Silverhawk

It was all suddenly quicker than expected.
    If you had a booster active: Please send in a ticket to support and they'll get you a new booster.
    gespuerjimmorrison369JadenPR0DJ
    .....Aber Sie können alle Achtung, wenn sie fair spielen und beweisen, dass Sie sich interessieren."(dt.)

.....but you can get everybody’s respect if you play fair and prove that you care.” (engl.)
    gespuerJaden
  • FacooFacoo Member Posts: 108
    edited September 2016
    To start the update Why not wait until the end of the weekend event, I have three hours of gas and XP doubled ...., how can I do...

• TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Hey Facoo, send in a ticket to support in-game (through the Help menu) and they'll get you a new one.
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Same issue here....
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/15611/horrible-timing#latest

Send in a ticket to support and ask for a new booster.
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

• Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited September 2016
    Exhibit one why the boosters are usually removed so not to overlap the update.

Did the weekend mess up NG's timing @Teeceezy ? It seems like you (NG staff) came in Monday morning and it had been approved and didn't give NG time this update to remove the booster in time so there would be no overlap? I'm sure NG didn't mean to cut the event short either because that would just be cruel and unusual!!!
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Better timing then having it during the challenge as we had it several times in the past.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    gespuerdocfinzenburg
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    They didn't know the weekend event was still going on and that boosters were for sale? JFHC. Is support also offering 5 sec upgrades?
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    @Teeceezy @MadPuppy I don't care about booster time, but really: I also wanted to upgrade in that last minutes and it won't let me start the mission so I had to scrap some pieces of gear fast to start upgrade before it kicked me out.

Not cool, guys. It is just 15 mins, but you see how many people have same issue.
    Silverhawkgespuer
    @JackBauer Try to understand what people are talking about before you click Disagree to everyone. We talking about 15 last minutes of event being cut without notification. It is still 8 hours to Challenge, so they could wait this 15 mins, that's all.
    gespuermasmith93
    Exactly..... A lot of people were working on those last minute upgrades.....
    And if you didn't have a booster, you just got screwed.....
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,030
    @Silverhawk

Sorry for the lol, I'm deprived of sleep thanks to my cat, can't play due to maintenance... And somehow my foggy brain finds the German in this thread amusing (don't ask...).

Sounds like some kind of automatic translation... And this is what the big old G translate makes of the German saying posted: done right all people , is an art that no one can

So Google gets another lol from me and now I hope to get the update soon and hope you guys will get a new booster as promised... And maybe some nice week event for us because the weekend event got cut short? ;)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    I am not angry just because game kicked me out from mission first and said that maintenance soon so I had those 3 minutes to scrap and upgrade. So thank you for those 3 minutes...
    But still: Not cool! =)
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    Common guys. ITS an 3 Day weekend event and u complain About a loss of 25 mins....
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    Black_JackBowChickaWowgespuer
    Conan1976 said:

Common guys. ITS an 3 Day weekend event and u complain About a loss of 25 mins....

Nobody cares about 15 or 25 min of event.
    Everybody saying that it was those last minutes when we wanted to make upgrade. Savvy?
    gespuer
    Our mistake - we were very eager to get the update out to you guys as soon as possible. Update should be live on the Play Store soon as well.
    PR0DJ
  • OudamiOudami Member Posts: 2
    Seriousluy and with the horrible Tech Service I've seen so far, this especially sucks for those of us who paid for xp and gas , my year of playing has been deleted and I'm being given a tutorial to start a new world , they need to extend weekend event and give refunds and out my game back or I'm going to contest every dollar I've ever spent and it's a lot
    @Oudami contact support through the game and they'll be able to help you get your account back.
  • CrowTRobotCrowTRobot Member Posts: 77
    @Teeceezy I paid for boosters as well. I put a ticket through in game support.
    Support will get back to you as soon as they can @CrowTRobot :)
    I will never send ticket about 1 hour of booster.
    I'd rather "lose" that ONE fucking hour than lose opportunity to buy it 24h before update as it was before.
    Shut_UpDLich
  • LilooLiloo Member Posts: 17
    @Teeceezy I bought double booster : double XP and free gas. Thx to let me know.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,452
    @Liloo ; if you were affected, please submit an in game support request.