Post 2.1 Update Discussion (Answers to your questions within)

Comments

• rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited September 2016
    That works too @masmith93 .. I would love that!! but I don't foresee them doing that... So I'm asking for the next "best thing" lol
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • KyrusKyrus Member Posts: 115
    I don't know if this has been answered yet, but is this update good to run on iOS 10, which is being released tomorrow? @Teeceezy @Shteevie
  • IRONDeeIRONDee Member Posts: 469
    edited September 2016
    @Shteevie
    drinky said:

Am i right in that your starting to drop lev 20 wepons again now after the update ?
    -To my knowledge, they never stopped dropping.

They did.
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/12325/level-20-gear-gone-from-the-game

My feedback so far.
    I like a quest timer.
    I like free stuff. One radio call is just a lottery ticket. Someday I'll hit the big one!
    Free silver crates every 6 hours is nice.
    I initially hated the no legendary crates when I want them. I got one on the second shop iteration but don't have 7500 trade goods yet. I'm giving this new feature a week or so to see if I like it better than my old strategy. Getting a lame weapon or the 999th bruiser weapon in a 7500 crate sucked, so I'm glad NG is trying to remedy that. Not sure you've hit the sweet spot yet.

I'm not sure I like the outpost change. I'm thinking that I won't always be able to charge up my raiders to do special attacks now. Will need to tweak my strategy. I'm willing to suspend judgement until 2.2 when the other half is put into place to get rid of super dodgers.

All in all, it was a smooth update. My guild is cautiously optimistic.

I'm not addicted, I just have nothing better to do.
    Founder and benevolent dictator of IRONPHX
    Alt Elder in Grumpy Old Gits

MizTySlowMo
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    all of my resources are full and nothing to upgrade... now i have to wait for the trading system to restock?! i don't know what to do...
  • andy75andy75 Member Posts: 224
    @Amazayn you could always make a phone call or 136. Haha
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Maybe it can be automatically restocked if everything is purchased
  • hhmcameronhhmcameron Member Posts: 224
    Are the free calls cumulative?

That is, can it eventually bank up to 15 calls necessary for a useful amount of hero or survivor tokens?
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,511
    @hhmcameron not cumulative at this time - timer restarts after you make the call. But one of the free items in the Trade Good shop is a phone, which is added to your phone inventory.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • hhmcameronhhmcameron Member Posts: 224
    So, basically the free call is only worthwhile if you have 14 radios... or 9
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,511
    @hhmcameron There are two different things. You get an actual free call (1) every 20 hours which will yield a survivor or hero tokens. Then there is a free gift in the TG store - which could be a 1 phone, gold, a crate etc.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    @Amazayn

I have several suggestions :wink:

Xoxo
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    I have only had 3 lots of 5 gold from my free gift. I assume it will change at each reset and I have just happened to get the same gift.
    InvaderMadPuppy
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    @Shteevie i see what you guys did! you guys nerfed the dodge and bullet dodge without telling us. i can usually dodge 2-3+ walkers before the update, but now, 1 hit with 60% dodge and failed 10 consecutive times... thanks for nerfing it so secretively.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,014
    @Shteevie @Teeceezy

A lot of negative feedback on here. I'm still feeling this out. A lot of neat stuff here. Yeah, not sure about trade store. Free gift is a nice touch. Maybe more options for sale and quicker restock??

Outposts... Yeah, i was wishing I hadn't bought more Walkers. But being able to strait in raid the whole stash of goods is nice. I appreciate you guys keeping things interesting.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    andy75
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    edited September 2016
    What exactly is the restock/shop rotation time?

6,7 or 8 hours?

My counter seems to point to 7 hours at least...

DeeLHC
  • ray5545ray5545 Member Posts: 152
    Is there any new guild rewards chart?thank you
    masmith93
  • JVC_TWDJVC_TWD Member Posts: 496
    @Invader I believe 7 hours
    InvaderMadPuppy
  • AmigaAmiga Member Posts: 3,770
    Yeah decrease time to 4hrs. The rest is fine for me
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    @Kyrus iOS 10 shouldn't have any trouble. If you find any issues, do let us know.
    General_Pain
  • ManiekManiek Member Posts: 12
    Countdown timer quest.

To popped countdown, you must uninstall applications "game play" (green Joystic). no uninstall the whole but only its user account (drag to the trash) Then turn on the game and click on "cancel" when the game asks about the "sync" and then counting the show but you will be able to check archievements
    edited September 2016
    Countdown timer quest.

To popped countdown, you must uninstall applications "game play" (green Joystic). no uninstall the whole but only its user account (drag to the trash) Then turn on the game and click on "cancel" when the game asks about the "sync" and then counting the show but you will be able to check archievements
  • drinkydrinky Member Posts: 414
    @Shteevie did the talked about changes with luck in regards stacking with swift strike, charging , silent etc come into place this update in the end (i know the luck nerfing on dodge was put off).

Also was daryl silent trait properly stacking now post update ?
    Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,347
    @drinky , it's covered in the announcement for 2.1.
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 544
    The free gift and free phone are nice gestures. The quest increases and timer is a nice touch. The ability to buy some more things at the trade store is nice. Not losing tg is kind of good, but I dropped down to tier 2 so everyone leaves me alone now anyway.

The change of the guild rewards to phones from tg seems pointless to me as I got more from purchasing gold crates even if it was a crap shoot; unless we get loads of phones having the tgs was better. The limits on tg purchases is stinky pooh pooh-big time.

This seems to be the usual give one thing and take away another thing update that I have grown accustomed to from NG. It seems based on the attempt to influence our behavior to play how NG wants us to. It gets a 4 meh rating from me.

There is not one thing here that will make me play more. As a matter of fact the lack of interesting new content has me doing almost no story, challenge or exploration missions now. I am level 52, with level 19 survivors and really the small bonuses help me little. They would be a plus to mid and low level players.

When will the low level challenge grind be addressed? The only reason I do my 50 start guild minimum is because I am the leader of me guild. When will story missions be opened up? When will we get a significant amount of new content?
    Invader
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    Maniek said:

Countdown timer quest.

No need to uninstall Google Play Games, you just need to tab the right Mail icon and press the Social tab then disconnect Google Play.
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    Stupid question: with the changes on luck, does it still synergise with dodge or not anymore?
    Monsuta, I was so scared that I lose the saved game :-)
  • AmigaAmiga Member Posts: 3,770
    edited September 2016
    @Shteevie
    Are we receiving more TG after raids for higher tiers in Outpost? If yes then cool... if not - then why not? It will persuade us to climbing higher for better TG per raid.
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    So a day in and I've yet to see the 7500 crate although 8 bruiser tokens has been ever present. This just shows how bad this full RNG system is and the kicker is when it does show up i can only buy one! I had enough for 3!
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    Invaderggbats