Special Event starting tomorrow at 7AM UTC

For those that never check Video Vault, there is a special event starting tomorrow. Please check out the video vault to see what it is ;)

The other Content Creators should have theirs up soon today.

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/categories/video-vault

Need some visual stimulation?
Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
Join the EH family and party with me!
TeeceezyrgerkmanWalkerBait1

Comments

• MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    Well, I don't have any warriors. Should I try for that extra radio chance? .... Dilemma.
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 942
    Heck yea!!

@MadPuppy My warriors are lackluster, I need some good ones ;)

I guess I'm using some of my radios tomorrow :)

Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    MadPuppy
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited September 2016
    It will be interesting to see the "New" Challenge & this Warrior Event go together!?!?

I'm lucky in the Warrior dept (prolly cause I never ever use them except for the 'Use All Three' Goal/Reward lol)
    I have 4 Legs & two are currently Lvl 18.. I may just Upgrade to Lvl 19 now :grimace:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    @rgerkman The hunter buff made the challenges super easy. And since Warriors already have a higher damage output than hunters, with the buff, it might make it just as easy ;) Especially since we can control who they interrupt, it will be fun to play with them!!!

My ranged interrupts the wrong walkers still....psssst NG, help ;)

• EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    I only have one epic warrior, but she has a gold level wide arc weapon
    The event sounds like a good time to take her out on the town
    Terminates
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Still waiting. Event didn't started jet?
    FilvekkiaTerminatesPig
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    Be careful with 4th option of radio call.
    Common survivor with 15-radio call.
  • BigFellaSteveBigFellaSteve Member Posts: 117
    i did the warrior 15 call and got rubbish...then i did the normal 15 radio call...and found 128 jesus tokens

it must be a miracle ;)
    MizTyMadPuppy
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    First try
    gespuer
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,524
    @MadPuppy No warriors and no legs? What is going on with your team??
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    TheLostOnesInvader
    I used 700 radios....I kept 0 survivors. lol

Oh well :disappointed:

Amiga
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,071
    I'm using three legendary warriors all with level 22 gear, and I still can't handle the 24's on the 1st and 4th missions this challenge. I fo think they pack more punch, but once you get in close, be careful!
    @masmith93
    Back before they made survivors upgradable beyond their original limit, I held spring cleaning. Booted all the rubbish survivors that had become way to low a level anyhow.

Since then there has not been and ICELS event, and I have collected 600 radios in hopes of spending them some time. But I dare not. There's just too much uncertainty. Even during that last ICELS event that I took part in I got only a couple Epics that were worth anything.

Anything beyond that 600 I now spend immediately. I'm hoping I'll get 2x15 or 3x15 before the end of the warrior event. I'm not that lucky most of the time though.

I've spent maybe 30 or 40 single call phones since update (I had a surplus over the 600 when the update went live) but got one rare and the rest below that, oh and 2 Jesus tokens.

So, as for this event, I'm now at 609, so with luck I'll be trying a 15call tonight, or tomorrow morning.
    masmith93
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,524
    @MadPuppy I wish you much luck in your hunt for leg survivors. But in case you were not aware, NG does not want us hoarding phones. ;) #TheMoreYouKnow
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    WahooDawg
    Ah, but I'm not hoarding, I'm saving them or the right occasion.
    Truth, not semantics. ;)
    All in due time. Not too worried about it really. But I do understand the feeling of grinding, very very well. :)
    rgerkmanmasmith93
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    I keep getting 1 star level 1 survivors on that 15radio call.....
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/15710/common-survivor-with-15-radio-call