Gold crates removed from TG store

Noticed after the 2.1 update that the option to buy gold crates for 500 TG isn't available anymore. Is this permanent? If so I'm pretty bummed about this.

I'm still in the process of building my camp and really enjoyed not having to play exploration missions to earn tomatoes and XP. Now if I want tomatoes and xp I will have use gas and time to play missions (two things I didn't have to do before unless I was out of TG) which takes away from the gas I use to earn stars for my guild.

Am I missing something? Is a good thing and I just dont see it yet?

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,380
    @Zeena , the items available from the TG store are random and replenishes every 7 hours so just because you don't see gold crates now doesn't mean it won't show up later.
    InspTurbines
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,523
    Could show up in a few days or weeks...and you can only buy one at a time.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    CalChiefsFanmcbkhicksInspTurbines[Deleted User]
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    The trunks are too small in value. If your going to offer gold crate of XP once every seven hours or radios, make it a 1500-3000 TG box of something like that so that we get a big slug. 7 hrs for a 500 TG gold chest is a bottleneck
    TheLostOnes[Deleted User]
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    Gold crates have been in my line up all but one time so far
    Free ones and not free ones

If it is not a free gold crate showing, it has been a free silver crate and a paid for gold crate
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Its the legendary 7500 crate thats the issue
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    I've been getting the legendary crates quite regularly.....
    I also like that the epics have dropped in price.

“You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    rgerkman
  • DrBOBDrBOB Member Posts: 223
    Zeena said:

Thanks for explaining how it works zbot and masmith.

Could maybe show up in seven hours, days, or weeks and I can only buy one at a time! Wow, that's complete crap.

This blows NG. How is this making the game better, removing our ways to gain tomatoes and XP is pretty lame. There should be more ways to gain not less. Sorry but I hope they change it back.

Goes back to the classic saying of if its not broke don't fix it imho I get that they want to keep the game fresh change things etc etc but the store was great before they should keep the 200 500 crates and put a permanent rotate of the high end stuff like the tokens and radios drop the stupid timer down to about 2 hours or 4 hours it's so restricting as it is
    DTP Elder
    Send me a PM if interested
    Zeena