Is Abraham gone??

This used to be "Abraham's rifle" that I had bought from his bundle sale. Now it's the rifle with no name.
What happened?

Comments

• MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    Just to clarify, I'm less concerned about the name. I just don't want to spend XP resources upgrading if the weapon is somehow bugged now. Anyone know?
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    Good question!
    Mine has '...' for the name too!!

@Teeceezy ?
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    Movado
    edited September 2016
    I have mine fully upgraded @Movado & always use Abraham.. haven't noticed any changes if it that helps any

Rhonda
    Movado
  • LgrattLgratt Member Posts: 77
    Maybe he's dead ?
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,431
    Maybe his lawyers figured out he wasn't getting his cut from the game proceeds. :lol:
    rgerkmanMizTy
  • srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    He is the one who gets his head bashed in, guess they have to remove his name.
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    Just giving you guys a heads up to not get into spoilers.
    Topic no-no nr. 8.
    Don't get carried away here and prevent joking from turning into spoiling.
    1Ris
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    Why would the biggest guy in the game carry the smallest gun? Let's hope they don't change the gun and magically give you something else like they have in the past.
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
    rgerkman
  • srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    @MadPuppy Didn't know what you were talking about when you said rule 8, but now I know since I just read the rules. My bad, just started using the forum and guess I should have read that first.
    MadPuppyMizTyMystique
    edited September 2016
    No worries @srmcn1031 . Your post seems quite ok to me. Obviously you were just joking. But I felt that this could easily lead to all kinds of remarks about who everyone thinks is getting it with reference to where they get their theories. Just trying to prevent that from happening.

And a very warm welcome to the forums! Hope you have a great time here.
    Illbrainermasmith93Mystique
  • SynapseRangerSynapseRanger Member Posts: 233
    edited September 2016
    Mod edit: zbot 9/16/16 3:52 pm

@SynapseRanger ,

Please read rule found here http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/6/forum-rules-guidelines#latest

NO SPOILERS
    Good luck, dumbass
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,387
    @masmith93 , if you see it please report it, that's what the button is for. This thread was already warned about spoilers.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,387
    @JVC_TWD , you can report posts sober or drunk, just make sure it's the report button.

@all, Please use your judgement regarding spoilers but when in doubt, please ask/PM one of the mods. NO SPOILERS

mongo911rgerkman
    @TransmuteJun

This is not just about a specific season, but any spoilers in general. There are people here that have not yet seen season 6, there are those that have seen even less. For those people there is a ton of stuff to spoil.

Speculation is always based on something. The thing a post builds its speculation on is likely information from past episodes, details about characters or story arcs, info from the comics, etc etc. All that has a million ways to spoil things.
    FragziergerkmanTransmuteJun
    edited September 2016
    This Thread has been completely derailed! lol

This thread is suppose to be about a possible BUG with our Abraham Gun!!!

Not suppose to be about the Show or Spoilers etc

@MadPuppy was only trying to stop exactly what happened Forum Friends!!! :grimace:

Rhonda
    MadPuppyGovernator
    You're right @rgerkman the question answered "visual bug" this thread has run it's course. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.