Is it worth it to burn 84 radios or should I wait?

I'm getting a little impatient with my survivors and heroes and need another opinion.
Good luck, dumbass

Best Answer

Answers

• DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Wait for what? If you're hesitant, maybe use some, not all 84. But you already said you'd like to add to your group so go for it :)
    Governatorpsychwolf
  • SynapseRangerSynapseRanger Member Posts: 233
    Thanks. I didn't think about that. You just see those huge radio burns on youtube so I felt like that was the way to go.
    Good luck, dumbass
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    I'm on a hot streak too. Lots of epics lately. 5 calls in a row, I think. Plus had a legendary in there. 15x radio calls. The best choice
    GovernatorTheLostOnes
  • DarkstarDarkstar Member Posts: 11
    15 radios. Call made. Happier than a clam
    MystiqueDhaymionMizTyInspTurbines
  • DhaymionDhaymion Member Posts: 2
    Nice pull! That is one ugly head on that guy though!
    MizTyJaden
  • andy75andy75 Member Posts: 254
    null

Meh. I'd have taken the bruiser. Hahahaha
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    save it until you hav 150 radios so you can do 10 pulls from 15 radio call. good luck! :smile:
  • arrowsparrowarrowsparrow Member Posts: 22
    Good 15 radio call yesterday
    MizTyDoTakJackBauerla_ll64
  • KelvSGKelvSG Member Posts: 277
    Cant resist the temptation and made 3 x15 call. Glad to see there 1 legendary survivor appear at the end. But do u think this trait worth keeping ? It has 4 good trait. But im still waiting for the perfect 1 hahaha
  • InspTurbinesInspTurbines Member Posts: 706
    @Darkstar, your Frederick looks like Eugene with a stache! :D
    GovernatorDarkstarDhaymion
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,503

@Darkstar, your Frederick looks like Eugene with a stache! :D

I named mine Eugenev2... :lol:

Amigapsychwolf
    What's up with the black marks on his temples? Looks like somebody got him with a permanent marker while he was asleep
    DhaymionMadPuppypsychwolfGovernator
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    I've been spending my radios away, but I'm not excited by the results. I spent about 400 a few days ago, and since then I spend them every time I hit 15. I've seen one legendary and about three epics. The rest are all rares, except for the uncommon I saw in the increased warrior chance call that isn't supposed to have any uncommons.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    Sorry to hear your luck hasn't been good lately @pig hopefully it will swing the other way soon.
    imo, using the radio calls is much more appealing now than it ever has been
  • FOXFOX Member Posts: 99
    but it is true that heroes come up with a better chance with 5 radio calls instead of 15 radio calls?
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,123
    Like @Governator, I've gotten epics in over half my calls. That being said, I like to save over 300 before making mass calls. Why? Simply because on any given call, you can pull 3 rares which is frustrating. But over the course of 20 15-radio calls, you're bound to get some good stuff so it makes the bad calls more digestible.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    PigMizTyPapacasGovernator
  • andy75andy75 Member Posts: 254
    I've been pulling a lot of epics lately. No legendary on calls but I have upgraded a couple to legendary in the past few weeks.
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,990
    edited September 2016
    For me,. it depends how many tokens I need. If I need 20 tokens or fewer, I'll do the call. But if I need 250, then I'll save up enough radios to make 10 calls in a row, to try and get everything I need at once. There's always the possibility that they will have some kind of radio event, like better chance of hunters (although we know that ICELS is unlikely to come up before the end of the year) or some such. I like to leave a bank of radios in reserve just in case something like that comes up. Don't want to be caught short-handed!
  • hiplnsdrftrhiplnsdrftr Member Posts: 197
    I had 600 and just used up 150 (10 x 15), to upgrade a few of my survivors. I agree, if you can save some radios in reserve for an event not a bad idea. I got a few legendary but all were too ugly to keep, the only survivors I kept was an epic bruiser and 2 rare survivors for low level quests (all warrior team, all assault). But trashing the legendaries and epics gave me a good amount of tokens.
    exploiting the loophole loophole
  • FunGamingTrashFunGamingTrash Member Posts: 174
    I currently have 102 phones and I'm wondering if I should just blow all of them or nah. Do most people just save there phones until a phone event? If so when's the next phone event?
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,826
    @FunGamingTrash
    It's up to you.
    Go for it and have fun.
    Save them and go for it later.
    There's no wrong choice here.
    I waited to 630 phones and blew them all.
    Now I call as soon as I hit 15.

Merging this with the other recent thread
  • KermytKermyt Member Posts: 37
    Soon as I hit 15 they are spent....one member of the guild I'm in has over 1000....!! Good chance to upgrade to 6 stars within all that.
  • DCBMETDCBMET Member Posts: 392
    I am sitting on 400. I do a call the second I hit 415 which translates to about every other day (though twice today, I got lucky on a couple gold ticket pulls). I have gotten an epic on every increased warrior pull this week, though funnil enough, not many warriors, certainly no michones tix or epic warrs.
  • Survivor6ixSurvivor6ix Member Posts: 131
    I usually will hoard my phones until I hear that the upcoming weekend event isn't a radio phone event. Nothing worse then going on a binge then hearing if you waited a few days the calls would be more significant.

Recently I just maxed out my council, so I'm going to wait until my radio tent has been upgraded. Sitting on 17 phones and counting.