HEROES...but how many players have unlocked all the 8 SerieTv Characters?

Comments

• MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    edited September 2016
    I'm using my 2 star Maggie like kleenex this weekend!
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    So far I've got only 4 legendary & 2 epic heroes, and 2 are still missing. And I like Maggie best because of her leader trait.

MizTydeb1hd[Deleted User]nickc25
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    I just did a 15 radio call and got offered 2 Rick tokens.
    The 128 or the epic shooter in another slot was a much better offer!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    MadPuppy
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    @Boruto mind sharing your wealth to everyone lol. you are at the top 1% while the 99% of us are heroless or 1-2 star heroes. i only have daryl... :lol:
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    @Amazayn
    I knew you were a slacker!
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    @Amazayn

You are in also top 1% in terms of star collection wealth. ;) Very impressive. Would you mind if I ask what's your secret for your star success?
    MizTyPapacas
  • LorindLorind Member Posts: 52
    I have Daryl & I got Glenn on his hero day at the beginning. I want Abe & Maggie but I never get hero tokens anymore. I'm hoping after the update I start seeing some and I'm looking forward to Daryl's trait being fixed

Are you ready to meet

Then check out our Guild Thread

• Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    Eugene awaits
    Boruto
  • FOXFOX Member Posts: 99
    edited September 2016
    Mod edit: zbot 9/13/16 11:30 pm

@FOX , please see the forum rules regarding found here.

The following topics are strictly off limits, including in external links:
    Cheating, hacking, game exploits. Talking or discussing cheating, hacking or game exploits. This also includes discussion on how to play NML on unsupported services or devices. (e.g. BlueStacks)

found on the official facebook page

wow :)
    but it's possible?
    FOX said:

Mod edit: zbot 9/13/16 11:30 pm

@FOX , please see the forum rules regarding found here.

The following topics are strictly off limits, including in external links:
    Cheating, hacking, game exploits. Talking or discussing cheating, hacking or game exploits. This also includes discussion on how to play NML on unsupported services or devices. (e.g. BlueStacks)

found on the official facebook page

wow :)
    but it's possible?

@zbot ok I've found it on your official game page Facebook ;)

• nezzanezza Member Posts: 18
    Only free Daryl. I ignore them if any pop up, it's just not worth the grind to scrape the odd token together here and there. Oh great 100 radios burnt for 8 tokens, yes please!
  • andy75andy75 Member Posts: 261
    Darryl, Glenn, Maggie and Jesus. I'd trade them all for a legendary level 19 assault rifle. Lol
    MizTynickc25
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    Unlocked Maggie, so I'm at 5 now (Darryl, Abraham, Glenn, Jesus).
    I like Maggie's XP trait - but right now I'm trying to get Glenn leveled up
    MizTy
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    I'm very jelly right now @WeekOne !!!
    My Glenn is still just a Common!!!
    Nice Pull!!!
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    MizTy[Deleted User]MrSorrowDeeLHC
  • Thank you @rgerkman ... I'm very happy :smiley:
    WeekOne said:

Pulled this morning

Can't wait for him to be legendary

I don't have Carol, Rick, or Michonne yet!

Hi @WeekOne great job

your heroes Abraham, Jesus, Daryl and Maggie are legendary or epic? :smiley:
    Only @Movado has Daryl legendary?

Nobody has Carol, Rick and Michonne legendary or epic?

• nickc25nickc25 Member Posts: 309
    I've had Carol on 248/250 for a while, only 2 tokens for Rick and 8 for Michonne, unlocked the rest. Highest ranked is Daryl who just needs tokens to promote to legendary.
    Revolutiongamer is recruiting 200+ star players - search for Revolutiongamer and request to join today!

Join our guild chat with GroupMe!
    FOX
    edited September 2016
    nickc25 said:

I've had Carol on 248/250 for a while, only 2 tokens for Rick and 8 for Michonne, unlocked the rest. Highest ranked is Daryl who just needs tokens to promote to legendary.

@nickc25 once you've unlocked all the heroes, you can put photos of the complete roster? So you'll be the first player in the world to have completed all ;)

maybe Nextgames can give you an award .... but you have to try to ask the moderators :smiley:
    andy75 said:

Darryl, Glenn, Maggie and Jesus. I'd trade them all for a legendary level 19 assault rifle. Lol

I agree on assault rifles. I have at least 7 legendary weapons at 19/22 for other classes but only 3 for assault class, they're really hard to come across and when you do, a lot of the time they don't have wide arc :disappointed:
    Revolutiongamer is recruiting 200+ star players - search for Revolutiongamer and request to join today!

rgerkman
    FOX said:

nickc25 said:

@nickc25 once you've unlocked all the heroes, you can put photos of the complete roster? So you'll be the first player in the world to have completed all ;)

maybe Nextgames can give you an award .... but you have to try to ask the moderators :smiley:
    Award? I'm well behind a lot of people who have theirs on legendary or higher...

• @FOX Daryl and Glenn are both epic, the rest are rare
    FOX
  • SynapseRangerSynapseRanger Member Posts: 233
    Only got Glenn so far (other than Daryl). I have 40 Rick tokens, 32 Abraham tokens, and 12 Maggie tokens otherwise.
    Good luck, dumbass
  • lilmanpjlilmanpj Member Posts: 82
    Have Daryl Jesus Abraham Glenn and Maggie and a little more than halfway to Rick
    MizTy
  • NOhesitationNOhesitation Member Posts: 17
    @Movado very nice, very impressed. How much gold did it take ?
  • NOhesitationNOhesitation Member Posts: 17
    I only have D with 4 stars and Glenn with 1 star , mags and jc tokens. That I have gotten with the five phone pull,
  • TeliantesTeliantes Member Posts: 11
    edited September 2016
    This is their way of goading people to spend money, but guess what? I like buying tangible things with my money not wasting it to finance this ridiculous game that changes every two weeks. I am done with being invested in this because it changes too often and I can't really care anymore. I have Glenn and Daryl and almost have Jesus but I only get what I can with playing for free. Won't spend a dime.
    gespuer
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    Anybody knows Carol's 5th trait?