Does anybody else have that 1 vain character?

The title to this question may sound funny to some, but seriously. I have one character, who despite who i train, shows his picture on the training ground. It doesn't bother me or my game. Im just like, "you're so vain, you probably think this game is about you. " Anybody else experience this? And if so, out of curiosity, post a screen shot of which character.
MizTyDLichrgerkmanGrimGaelpsychwolf[Deleted User]InspTurbinesTheLostOnesMrsScattercushionMrSorrowRustysmith16Jaden

Best Answer

• GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Accepted Answer
    Same. It's usually the highest in the class training.
    Bloodmoonwolf85

Answers

• Bloodmoonwolf85Bloodmoonwolf85 Member Posts: 116
    Ok that makes sense. Mine too
    GrimGael2egg
  • SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    Its a bug. I saw it two days ago and freaked because I thought I had accidentally trained the wrong survivor. It showed the same class but wrong person. I went and deleted that scab survivor and as I was scrolling in camp screen I saw it actually change.

TheLostOnes
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Yes, it sometimes even rotates very wuickly but only between survivors of the same class you're upgrading.

And @SmittY. Welcome back! :)
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    SmittY
  • hiplnsdrftrhiplnsdrftr Member Posts: 198
    Not always highest, mine is currently showing lowest while I'm upgrading my highest shooter.
    exploiting the loophole loophole
    Jaden
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    For a while, it was scrolling through various survivors to get to the one that was actually training. I haven't seen that in a while but I haven't trained anyone in a while. I'll have enough to upgrade my training center soon so we shall see.

Yes, my answer badge goes rightfully to @hiplnsdrftr I logged in and there was my low level outpost schlub with his mug over my training camp. He can dream on, the closest he'll get to it will be when he's dragged past it on the way to the walker pit.
    MizTyDCBMETwarMrSorrow
  • DCBMETDCBMET Member Posts: 392
    @GrimGael

You so savage.
    GrimGael
    It's a savage, savage, savage world NG has given us. Every day someone comes to my gate and I harvest their organs for my crew. Sad, really, but what ya going to do?
    Bloodmoonwolf85