1/5/15 phones? What is your preference?

I spend all of my phones on single calls - my thinking is that I will sometimes get the 2-3 stars on a 1-star call, whereas when I spend 5 or 15 phones I am wasting them because I rarely get anything above what I am paying for, so if I use them for individual calls, I will get 2 ability points for each, which means for 15 phones I will get a minimum of 30, but more like 90+ because a couple of those calls will be 2-3 star payout. Just my random methodology on the calls.... Any thoughts? S

Comments

• NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I always make 15 radio calls. I tried 1 and 5 calls when I was a Noob but never got anything but pure crapola. At least with 15 calls the worst you can do is a 3 star. Just my 2 cents worth. Good luck.
    psychwolfMizTyMystique
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,751
    It's been statistically proven in here. Always make 15 calls.
    MizTy
  • KelvSGKelvSG Member Posts: 277
    It depend on whether i want token, or a chance on Epic/Legendary Survivor.

1 radio call - When i only want token, i can go for 15 call, minimum i get was 30 token, but there bound to be uncommon, sometime rare (once i gotten a epic) which can easily earn more than the basic 32 token u got from 15 call. Not to mention there hero token appearing too.

But nowadays i only do 15 call since i can purchase up to 48 token on TG shop. and chances of epic and legendary somehow increase (at least from my side.) After seeing 1 of the thread that ppl been receiving tons of Epic/Legendary, i made 12x 15 radio call and get 2 Legendary, 1 Epic instead.
    DLich
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 680
    15s
    Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,066
    I got burned on the 10-radio call "Hero Event" a couple of months ago and I will now only make 15-radio calls. I've been at 50-60% epic pull rate for these calls. I even picked up a legendary within the last 5 calls. Don't waste your radios on anything else IMO.
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    I mentioned this before in another thread - I know I'm just on a hot streak right now and the green goblin parade will rear it's ugly head again - but after my latest 15 radio call 5 mins ago, I'm now up to 7 such calls in a row with at least 1 epic

In those 7 calls:

Epic hunter
    Epic warrior
    6 friggin Epic assaults !
    Legendary shooter

7 of those all happily tokenized (sucks getting an epic & legendary at same time, but I know I shouldn't be complaining bout crap like that) ;)

Oh yeah, back to the topic - 15x
    GovernatorInspTurbines
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    I haven't seen any love for the fiver anywhere, anytime. At least there's agreement there. I'd love to see the stats on that pull.
    I'm all about 15 now. Still looking to fill a few positions. If I were more about token grind, it would probably be 1.
    InspTurbines
  • Bloodmoonwolf85Bloodmoonwolf85 Member Posts: 116
    15. All the time. Before the update i was getting epic and legendary quite often using 15, but now it's always rare survivors. When i spend 5 phones it's always a 2 star, and when i spend 1 phone it's always a 1 star character. So long story short 15, all the time. I also like to keep the tent as current as possible, it seems to shake things up when i upgrade it.
    jim_james
  • CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,510
    I do 15 cuz it requires me to hve patience and not make calls as soon as get one radio. That's what I tell myself at least...
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    Having candy for breakfast!
    100% FTP
    MyYouTubeChannel
  • BigRichBigRich Member Posts: 72
    I've had all sorts of tactics.

During the good old days of the ICOLES events I always hoarded my phones and burned them in one go and always pulled a legendary or two, that is until the last one where I got Nothing, nada nowt!

Since then I've been burning at 15 and rarely pulled anything to write home about ( a 128 Glenn pull aside I guess) a few epics etc.

My new tactic is going to be save em all week and burn em on a Friday night, Friday night phone party!!

But always 15 calls no doubt.
    Jellybeanz Guild Leader
    Survivor6ix
  • la_ll64la_ll64 Member Posts: 61
    Always 15 Calls