WANT FREE TRADE GOODS? TUNE IN TO 1696!

Comments

• tallinietallinie Member Posts: 360
    edited September 2016
    Will take some time but coming there...

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,853
    @tallinie yeah, it took a concentrated effort but I did it on one gas booster under 24 hours. Good luck.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
  • Roz_w1Roz_w1 Member Posts: 3
    @BiggyGuyinTWD I will be there soon dude
    ATLAS-Z
  • BonzBonz Member Posts: 6
    I'm down be setting up the meal bag soon. Come and get it.
    ATLAS-Z
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    @BiggyGuyinTWD
    I don't get the 1696 number?

Why 1696?
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    Bump
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

edited September 2016
    @Roz_w1 let me know!

@Bonz what is your influence?

@EL34xyz it's just a number I picked to camp out at. Far enough below 2000 to avoid the Aggressive gold tier players. If enough people get close to the same number, we should be able to match up in the random match ups.

And even if that don't play out, trade goods raiding is pretty easy and chill down here ;-)
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    @BiggyGuyinTWD
    I was at 3000+ at one time
    I have dwindled down to about 2100
    I think I am heading down below 2000 next
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    edited September 2016
    With the new blind matchmaking, might I suggest common or uncommon defenders. I doubt anyone else will be fielding them...
    @GrimGael I did have doodoo defenders at first, on the drop, but now I'm at a number I want to stay at (1696). So i put in strong defense, but took out special walkers and use easy lake map...

The message is: Take the Free Milk and Cookies and leave in peace ;-)

Besides, if English is one of your languages, the message is clear (image below)
    GrimGaelMizTy
    I never sweat the defense lost thing. Just go raiding. Until we get "fixed" because we're bad people.
    @GrimGael let me know when you're close to my influence, going raiding tonight
    GrimGael
    Still gold 3, had to murder my way out of a spot so the trend is wrong. Maybe if someone would be so kind to raid and slaughter my level 9 schlubs or I fail a few raids tonight. Might stay until end of cycle before taking positive action to drop. Might happen naturally, I don't skip matches.
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    edited September 2016
    Any people who are doing this , they should put a message in their survivor names. I'm never sure if people are tanking or just being nice and giving out trade goods not wanting to lose influence. So I generally grab the lake zone trade goods and leave the survivors alone. I'm past the 4k tier and have mine readily available upon entry to my zone , I have 3 killers waiting in corners to injure you if the TG aren't enough :)
    DeadBeatGrimGaelATLAS-ZBonz
    @Japes87 I did, but the blind match doesn't show survivor names anymore. :-(
    Japes87
    I got into this from onelesstitan's thread. One is "Sanctuary" and one is "Level1Gear" which is true. 2 are common lvl 9 just replaced one with uncommon level 17, lol scary! Stationary behind walls behind TG. If someone comes in and gets all psychotic, that's ok, I just raid. 3 massacres there are made up with one raid against someone who wants to defend, I just stick around and do a little recreational homocide instead of grabbing TG and going like usual.
  • @BiggyGuyinTWD, so I followed all the suggestions; lake house 1-1-4, no fatties or armored, low level defenders, but.... My level remains at 114, & all my matches are in that range also. Where are these matches you speak of? And yeah, I let my influence drop below 3000.
  • hiplnsdrftrhiplnsdrftr Member Posts: 197
    My outpost is a scenic retreat by the lake with 3 hotties... enjoy your vacation!

exploiting the loophole loophole
    GrimGaelsoggybottoms
    @JudithG those changes are kindness to other raiders. Doesn't affect who you get matched with when you raid. Also, everything is in flux with NG scrambling behind the scenes. Any advice we can give each other may be outmoded in 5 minutes. Did you read the "lay down your arms" thread too? It's good but falling as it's not getting the traffic this one is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited September 2016
    Yes, thanks @GrimGael. I was an early member of the other thread. Just curious as to @BiggyGuyinTWD 's outcome. :-)
    GrimGael
  • The_JerThe_Jer Member Posts: 291
    On my way down. Was at just over 3k influence, down to 2100 in a couple of days while grabbing easy TG along the way. I "accidentally" wiped out the defenders on one raid - I'll pop a cap if you're stopping me from getting the goods, but I try not to kill everyone. However, over-watch finished off the last guy. Oops.

I've been putting the free radio call survivors - you know, the glorious 1 star dudes - straight in the the outpost with what ever crap weapon they came with, and placing them in front of cover in direct line of fire hoping they die and take influence points with them.

This is so much more fun than walking through the gate to find I am in the matrix fighting agents. I got tired of having my butt handed to me using lvl 19 leg survivors with epic/leg lvl 19+ gear, unloading 4-5 critical attacks and hitting nothing but air.

My game name is The_Jer
    My current defenders names are:
    GrabTHEstash
    KILLifUwant
    HAVEaNICEday
    GrimGael[Deleted User]
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited September 2016
    Although just above 3k Influence, my 3 defenders have been renamed, Freesupplies, Leaveinpeace and Payitforward. I have left my armoured and fatties in to increase xp payout for raiders. If they feel it necessary to wipe out my pussy defenders, shame on them......
    On the plus side, magic ninja scout and hunters are managing (mostly) to raid TG without killing. Much easier to grab & bail :)

Edit: Since posting this, I have been raided and my "defenders" murdered. Should we have a 'name & shame' thread for people going against the spirit of this (or would that go against forum etiquette)?
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    [Deleted User]hottexasMadi
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,829
    Since trying outpost for ring and run I've left so many fights early that my inf is now 1332 and dropping. Think I might reach 0 this weekend. Stil getting matched up with people as strong as myself. Sure, there's now also weaker fights. I might try fighting survivors again once I hit rock bottom and see where it goes from there. Start over so to speak.
    soggybottoms
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Yes, seems like you don't get matched with people on your own influence level so no need to aim for a specific number like 1,696.

I just raided a friend who's at 2,148 and I'm at 3,200.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    MadPuppysoggybottoms[Deleted User]
    I don't know if those people are worth toggling back and forth to type their names in, I have a few. I'll let their names blow with the dust. I have bad moments too, bad day, string of bad raids, rural 3 with tanks and armored in my face at start, legendary 19 bullet dodgers- luckily had two bruisers along and beat them down with the sledge hammers even though the TG was within reach. Yeah, I can see some recreational murder here and there. It was cathartic.
    [Deleted User]
    @JudithG I woke up to my defense having won two battles that bumped my influence up 180 each, so I've been steadily dropping back down. Around 1850 now. But yeah, they've jimmied the match making somewhat I think. I've still managed around 60,000 TG this weekend so far.
    [Deleted User]
    edited September 2016
    I have switched out my message to let them know what I think. Also the additional influence they gain must be small if I'm reading what I'm seeing in other threads correctly. I'm pretty much done with outpost until next update. I'll see if, when, and how it's improved as far as being fun for me again. Until then, raid me when ya see me! I won't even know.
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    What's your ingame name @GrimGael ? :joy:

... jussskiddin :wink:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    GrimGael
    Oh lol, it's Grimwalker, @rgerkman. Didn't know if you were asking for realz. But swing by for some Halloween candy and a no hospital time fun get together. I've seen @MizTy come by oh so long ago. Quite polite. Teatime at the lakeside villa, no pillows needed.
  • KelvSGKelvSG Member Posts: 277
    But isnt the TG only like 300+ per raid at the lower tier ? i would prefer taking my chance to grab and run at the 5k tier with 530 TG lol