Episode 12 Mission 4 - Fire with Fire - Nightmare mode

Last night, I finally did mission 2 with two hunters and a shooter. I then did mission 3 in one try, iconically I found mission 3 much harder on "hard mode" :lol:

So I'm now on mission 4 - Fire with Fire. I've tried it a few times so far with different combinations but still struggle, the last time, I got to the exit with two survivors and the last one was blocked off and then two died at the same time. My first try was pretty brutal, see screenshot :lol:

I've always thought it was a no-no to use melee fighters against fire walkers but maybe worth using a bruiser to do the charge on the bomb? Any tips would be useful, I've seen videos etc. for hard mode but not for Nightmare...

Thanks
Revolutiongamer is recruiting 200+ star players - search for Revolutiongamer and request to join today!

Join our guild chat with GroupMe!

Comments

• NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Good luck @nickc25. I found 12-3 very difficult with only two survivors but was able to do 12-4 and 12-5 in one try. I'm sorry to say it's been so long I can't offer any advice but I can tell you that 12-6 is the Nightmare of all nightmares.