Placing outpost

Long time player but only just trying to get into outpost! I have two sections I can place my walkers in when I manage my outpost. But it won't let me put them all in one and leave the other empty. Do I need to upgrade something? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited September 2016
    Each section has a limit. It depends on the setting whether rural or lake etc and then within that map you can only place 2 or 3 special walkers per section. Your outpost also has to be either level 3 or 4 to be able to control special walker placement or its random.
  • sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 330
    No upgrade required. The different maps allow placement of different numbers of special walkers in total, and within the different maps the first two sections have a maximum number of special zombies that can be placed in each.
  • sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 330
    Quarry Top and Rural Field are the only maps that allow placement of all 5 special walkers. Quarry Top allows 2 in the first section and 3 in the second. Rural Field allows 3 in both sections. The other maps have fewer spots available for placement of special walkers.
  • Death_MagneticDeath_Magnetic Member Posts: 140
    edited September 2016
    thx for the response