Update traits or train survivor first ?

What is the most cost effective way ? Should I update traits and then train my Survivor or the other way around ? Or does it realy matter ?

Best Answers

Answers

• rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited September 2016
    Damn!! I never thought about that!! Doh!!!
    Seee.. I knew I loved you @SlickRick :joy:
    I will be only Retiring Survivors now while on XP Booster !!!
    Thank you!!! :kissing_heart:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    SlickRickDeeLHCJackBauer
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @rgerkman

Glad I could help!! We can all use more XP...among other things :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    rgerkmanDeeLHC
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    @rgerkman be careful when you scrap gear or retire survivors on the XP booster. The numbers are huge for fully leveled gear or high level survivors and you can reach 2.5m XP a lot faster than you think. Don't want to miss out on and because you were already at 2m and scrapping a nice rifle would get you 700k. Good luck.
    rgerkmanSlickRickMrSorrowJackBauer
  • WalkermanWalkerman Member Posts: 64
    My rule of thumb is having at least 2 of the three most valued traits (dodge, bullet dodge, luck) by the time the survivor's a rare. I understand that the future of how those three traits will work together is somewhat in limbo right now, but I believe they will remain the most valuable ones to have even after the dust settles. If they have all three at epic status they're most likely a keeper and I will begin leveling them up to 19, unless at some point a competing survivor comes along possessing better traits specifically for their class.
    Watch Tower Alliance (WT #14) - PM for details on joining!
    psychwolfJackBauerT_12
  • acbacb Member Posts: 54
    edited September 2016
    I think you get 15% of the invested tokens back when deleting a survivor.