How do ppl get 500 stars per challenge?

2»

Comments

• SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    Who accused you of photo shopping your scores @Amazayn ? I'll set them straight

@carefree Repeatables are just maps you can do at level 30 over and over...they're going to be gone soon anyways so I really wouldn't stress on it pal :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    1RisrgerkmanBoruto
  • carefreecarefree Member Posts: 203
    Okay, thanks. That's repeatables sorted.

What do you mean it's going! So if they are going no one will be able to do 500 plus anymore.
    @carefree

We can hope and pray...I'll believe it when I see it like most things...and I don't know about 500...might still be doable...1000+ I would say most likely not
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    1000+ lol. I'm sitting hear shacking my head. I've tried for months to get 370 never done it. I'm only 8 away this time.
    nickc25
    @carefree

I would highly recommend not "shacking your head" over stars...they're not that important :)

P.S. Good luck hitting 370!!
    1Risrgerkman
    Lol.

Last question.
    Here are my best four I use. Should I be getting more than 350.
    And
    @carefree

You have some very good survivors...I personally have never used Daryl though especially at high levels...and this isn't hard and fast analysis per se but I would say you could score 350-380ish with those survivors depending on the challenge and your quest stars
    Thanks. Yes I've just learned about quest stars, today, on here. Too late this challenge but I'll start doing that Monday.

I started a guild ten weeks ago, were 10th in the UK now, got a nice group of people. I just wanted to help them, hence me coming on here today.

Thanks for all your help.
    MizTyMadPuppy
    @carefree

Glad to help!! if you ever have questions just ask or even better do a search as most things have been asked here at some point.

Congrats on your guild and good luck going forward!! :)
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    during high lvl challenge, u should equip 100% interrupt and 15% lucky (regardless of the level of the equipment). i saw a few of your survivors doesnt have lucky. also, daryl doesnt have lucky trait, and his xbow doesnt have lucky trait too. so basically daryl is an instant struggle. the only good hero to use in repeatable challenges is glenn. the rest is not recommended.
    Fester17
  • JVC_TWDJVC_TWD Member Posts: 496
    edited September 2016
    @Amazayn used photoshop. There's no way he can score 1800 stars more than me! ;)
    SlickRickBorutoJackBauer
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    @carefree With these survivors and taking care of getting the 10-15 extra stars from quests you should easily be able to reach 370* without buying a gas booster or spending gold for gas refill.

Next challenge will be your first 370+ challenge. ;)
    MizTy
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,071
    Keep battling @carefree. Once you get to 360+ it's as much about strategy and very specific gear traits than it is the level of your survivors. Don't let those big star scores intimidate you. There are a very small group of players who are almost meta-human and we mear mortals can't possibly hope to compete. A few weeks back I managed to earn over 800 stars in the weekly challenge which was not good enough to make the top three in my guild. I consider those three players who scored higher than myself, three of the very best players in the entire NML World. I was very happy to finish 4th that week. Good luck to you!
    JVC_TWDAmazaynFester17
    Geez @NCDawgFan what did you sleep that week buddy?? Only 800...slacker ;)

And in honor of Michael Jordan...I bow down

JVC_TWDAmazayn
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    loool @SlickRick
    SlickRick
    So that leaves me with the question, how do you get hold of weapons that have lucky then?
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,071
    @SlickRick , I had a really great teacher in my first guild and have lots of great teammates in my current guild, but I'm sure not Michael Jordan or even Scott Pippin on my team. I'm more like the guy who cheers Michael and Scotty on while they do their Hall of Fame stuff every week.
    SlickRick
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    The analogy of Michael Jordan was a bit like blasphemy. Being gifted with talent is different from being tenacious.

But once again that may only be my pov ;)
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,813
    Capleton said:

The analogy of Michael Jordan was a bit like blasphemy. Being gifted with talent is different from being tenacious.

But once again that may only be my pov ;)

@Capleton , you may want to watch MJ's HoF induction speech...

Stars matter if you want it to. Everyone enjoys the game differently.
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    Usually the secret to get to 500 stars is hitting 499 1st, then it's all down hill from there lol. Depending on the right repeatables in a challenge it's not that hard to do, but takes way to much time & patience for me sometimes which I don't have a lot of either these days & finding it harder & harder to play this & slowely fading out of it. Sitting on 1400 radios now & may never burn them cause it's not worth it lol.
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    @zbot Nice hint. Even though I still don't see many parallels.

But you're right. As long as everyone enjoys what he is doing it's fine.
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
  • chronicmanchronicman Member Posts: 49
    edited September 2016

More than 15 stars available from quests...
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    @chronicman Max. is 21 extra stars, but the average is abt. 12-15 quest stars per challenge. ;)
    GindyPhanthera
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,813
    I think the OPs question has been answered. Closed.
This discussion has been closed.