Purple Stars?

Ive heard about Purple Stars, what are they?

Comments

• KelvSGKelvSG Member Posts: 277
    Legendary is 5 star. Purple star is 1 level higher than legendary (6 star and above)
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,421
    You get the purple stars by using tokens to improve the traits of your legendary survivors. When you improve each their traits by one, you get an additional 1% in that trait and a purple star. You can get up to 5 purple stars, meaning you can make your 5 star legendary survivor a 10 star legendary survivor.
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

MovadoMizTy
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    The star is colored in. You will know it when you see it. Each purple star promotion is also a mini level-up of hp/dmg. for your survivor, and I saw NG posted somewhere earlier that it helps reduce bodyshots (or something along those lines) the higher your survivor is promoted above 5 stars. Admittedly, it's an absurd amount of tokens, but now it's at least slowly accessible via TG shop.

In Outposts, the stars are now revealed.
    Purple-on-purple violence usually means a real showdown.
    zbotMizTy
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    They are actually pink stars, not purple.
    AmazaynMadPuppy
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,546
    Too bad when playing outposts you can't see them until match up. You can assume if there's a rare in there that's not a hero odds are the yellow defender isn't a 6+ star.

But seeing 3 gold defenders when choosing an outpost is much different than accepting the match to discover they are pink/purple star defenders.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    MadPuppyFester17rgerkman
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 682
    edited September 2016
    NCDawgFan said:

Speaking of purple/pink/fuchsia stars, this is something you don't see every day. Wow! Someone has spent a small/medium fortune on this game. Can you say 9 star survivor????

@NCDawgFan , yeah, that's a screenshot of mine before I raided that outpost. About had a heart attack, lol. That bruiser dodged bullets like Neo. Still think that, all things considered, I came out of it better than I should have:

Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

MizTyJackBauerrgerkman
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I wonder if it is @SpacemanSpiff ? Congrats on your survivors success on the raid @brentp17 !
    Fester17MizTy
    edited September 2016
    NCDawgFan said:

I wonder if it is @SpacemanSpiff ? Congrats on your survivors success on the raid @brentp17 !

Thanks. In this case, success = survival, lol. :smiley: On the plus side, I think this has convinced me that my strategy for raiding outposts is good to go. All 3 of mine left on their feet, and I was one turn away from finishing off the bruiser for the trifecta.

• VudnikVudnik Member Posts: 307
    Bill Gates' team ('cause only he could or would afford it)...
    OneVoice
    Sorry @NCDawgFan ... Didn't realize you posted the same thing before...
    My bad!
    @Vudnik yeah, they were tough, that's for sure.

edited September 2016
    @brentp17 Can't believe you did that! You must have charged up your assault and stunned Purple. With only 7 turns... Kudos!!!!!!!

Btw... Nice choice, nice leg team! 2 shooters and an assault. If I ever get a 2nd leg shooter I'm gonna try that.
    Fester17MizTy
    Vudnik said:

@brentp17 Can't believe you did that! You must have charged up your assault and stunned Purple. With only 7 turns... Kudos!!!!!!!

Btw... Nice choice, nice leg team! 2 shooters and an assault. If I ever get a 2nd leg shooter I'm gonna try that.

I actually was only able to stun the hunter because of the layout, but one of my charged shooters took her out with two shots. After that it was a street fight, I was able to take out the shooter, but the bruiser dodged or took body shots for six turns. One more turn, and I would have had her, too. Oh, well. :)

Yeah, they are my A-team for raiding. Working well so far.

Vudnik
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Walkerman said:

Well, fuschia if you really want to be accurate.

But I thought they say:The fuschia's bright, the fuschia's Orange........ ;)
    (Other mobile phone operators are also available.)
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    @NCDawgFan , I can't believe my crappy luck. Got him again, with similar results:

NCDawgFanavelardez
    Doesn't it make one wonder about the value of all those purple stars?! Good for challenges, maybe, I don't know. I'll likely never have a survivor with one. My question is, why dump them in the outpost unless you really have something to hide! Lol!
    Did a raid today against the following three.... Walked right by them all, took my TG, then left! Laughable!