Martin Luther King and Defensive Stance

Martin Luther King once said:

"To ignore evil is to become an accomplice to it."

He was almost certainly talking about the Defensive Stance trait.

NG, sorry, but it has to go. A third of my survivors have it and I have never ever used it even once. Never.

Suggestion: replace it with a new trait, for example, the Evader. This trait would give your survivor an x% chance per turn of escaping an ongoing struggle. It would need a relatively high percentage chance because it would be a trait that you don't get to use often (but still more often the Defensive Stance).

But really, just replace it with anything, please!
I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
p_herianMrSorrowLambariflyingcowkingCaptainslayer

Comments

• MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    Be careful of what you ask, you might end up getting replaced with something similar or worse.
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    PR0DJ
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    edited September 2016
    Defensive Stance replacement:

Offensive Stance

Description:
    On Overwatch, your survivor has a 5/10/15% chance of intimidating your opponent into not attacking that turn by performing an over-the-top theatric display of machismo, posturing and feigned competence.

Actual game play:
    Trait seems to work as advertised against human opponents, but instead of being intimidated, they lose their attack because they're Rolling On the Floor, Laughing Out Loud.

Trait appears to NOT work against zombies, because they are not entertained by food. Your survivor suffers a humiliating death.

• ccmbarnesccmbarnes Member Posts: 14
    I use it all the time and it works for me. If you understand the percentages and can foresee the movements of the battlefield it's an effective tactic. Let's not mold the game to fit us, adapt and conquer. However, in addition to the defensive stance an alternate option for offensive stance could be interesting but don't remove it just add another. Holding the line is typically the best defense not running off and leaving your buddies on their own.
    anniesprinkles
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    @ccmbarnes here's the thing:

9 out of 10 times I use overwatch (which I do quite often) it's to interrupt an enemy. And then defensive stance is useless.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    Captainslayerccmbarnes
  • DCBMETDCBMET Member Posts: 392
    Offensive Stench

Walkers have a chance of ignoring this survivor.
    MizTyccmbarnes