DODGE

I just lost a raid where all of my attacks were dodged. What kind of bullshit is that!
avelardezAmigaBee

Comments

• avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,261
    Who was it against?
  • VudnikVudnik Member Posts: 307
    Doesn't matter @avelardez . There are many hundreds of comments about the negative issues with the new, and old, Outpost so far. NG is supposed to be fixing it all. Who knows how or when? We don't.
    GovernatorAmiga
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,783
    @Vudnik , please read the rules. Keep your posts constructive. If you have a beef with the developers, don't be a jerk about it. Say your piece and move on.
    mongo911PR0DJBarcodeJ
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,261
    I have found that using Hunter, Scout, and Warrior work for me. I have experienced several dodges up to 5 in a row using two shooters and a hunter or combined with one scout or warrior, but when you add these two types of fighters they prevent dodges for me. Having good traits help out. I also find that you have to mix up combo attacks such as when they dodge fire power, strike with melee weapons and follow up with fire power. Hope this helps.
    ant
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,560
    Honestly, out of several dozen raids this weekend, I only had ninja dodgers in only 3-4 of them. Luck of the draw I guess.
  • _NoName_NoName Member Posts: 188
    Lucky me, out of the last 200 raids I didn't encounter more than maybe 5 ninjas. In more than 90% of the raids I was able to use the bruiser and assault charges successfully!
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 385
    edited September 2016
    Many, if not most, of top outposts are protected by defenders with 60-70% dodge, 45-55% bullet dodge, 60-65% bullet proof and 100% stun resist traits. (Yes, even if very expensive, it really pays off to get purple stars...) These traits combined with lvl 22 gear... It might take some time to kill them even with similar raiding team if odds are not in your favor. Until 2.2 where hopefully raiding teams luck is detracted from that of defending team's or something similar.