Bleeding Survivors Lose Charge Ability

Since the new update I've actually started participating in outpost raids (quit long ago due to the game crashing issue). Prior to this my survivors were rarely injured to the point of bleeding, so I haven't noticed until now that it's been happening.

On some occasions I've not used my assault charge ability immediately upon opening the gate. Often I need 1 turn to get into a good position (I don't want to waste the stun on only one human). In my last couple of raids my players get hit so bad in the raiders FIRST turn, one or two of my players ends up bleeding immediately (I think that's rubbish, that that's off topic). To add insult to injury, my bleeding folks lose their charge ability. I tried "healing" one of them to see if the unused charge would return. Nope, just gone simply due to bleeding.

I tried searching in the Help topics for this ROE. There is NO mention of this in "What are Charge Abilities?" or "What are Bleeding Survivors?". Since it's not mentioned in the "rules", it leads me to believe it should not be happening. Should it?

If it is a ROE, I would suggest adding this tidbit to either of the above Help topics so players are aware of it. It's been frustrating.
Majjaqui

Comments

• blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    INteresting. I know that you can't use it when you need to bandage it. But I was sure it was available after you did that.

And remember,, if you can't go straight to bleeding in 1 hit, then your opponents can't either. And therefore human enemies would need 3 hits to die.
  • KaitlynKaitlyn Member Posts: 164
    @blynknz Even with my lvl 19 survivors, I'm bleeding after 1 hit. If I'm lucky and get an outpost with less than lvl 19 survivors, I might make them bleed with one hit. And that's with lvl 21 weapons. If the defenders are lvl 19, it's taking a minimum of 4 hits to take them down.

I care less about killing them then I do about getting to the TG. I just want to stun them with my assault so one of the others can run to the crate. I've given up on gaining influence since the defenders are constantly blowing me away.
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    These things help: Gold Bullet Proof, Gold Shield on Armour and Survivor and take cover behind a sandbag.
    Then you mostly can sustain one or even two hits without bleeding. (Assuming you get Attacked by Ranged people).

-----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
  • DCNatsDCNats Member Posts: 223
    @Kaitlyn If you haven't used your charged attack and you bandage after bleeding, you should still have your charge left assuming you aren't hit again during the next turn. Usually, getting hit again is what creates the issue of never being able to use your charge but there are times when you still can.
    zosongespuer
    DLich said:

If you use your first move point and are in the line of sight of a defender and then use your second move point to exit their line of sight, they won't try and follow you. It's as if since you can't see them, they can't see you. I enjoy that map becuase of this reason.

But they can only use overwatch on the turn after they see you. That is why we always have a free turn at attacking them and not have them attack us.

So if they see you, then you run away, the next time you get in line of sight to attack them, they will attack you first.
  • KelvSGKelvSG Member Posts: 277
    @blynknz however, if u only seen 1 of the enemy, i would just kill that particular survivor first without exposing myself to the others 2. Then i take the chance to charge my attack on all 3 and attack the other 2 again.
    psychwolf
    @KelvSG, yes that is true, but I was responding to Dlich who said you can see a defender then run away and they won't follow.
    My point is even if you are fully charged, as soon as you move into line of sight again, they will use their overwatch on you.