Loss of Influence bug

KelvSGKelvSG Member Posts: 277
I bail after taking the flag as there only 4 zombie. Not enough to charge my attack. But why do i incurred 30 IP loss. That alot consider now eveey successful raid only earn me 10 in return
wanderer

Comments

• blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    I'm pretty sure u only lose the value you would have gained. If u won that you wouldhave got 30
  • KivanKivan Member Posts: 13
    If you take the flag and leave (or let time run out) I'm used to it being 0 for everything. No loss, no gain.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    @KelvSG , could you post a screenshot of your log to see whether 30 influence was lost?
  • KelvSGKelvSG Member Posts: 277
    blynknz said:

I'm pretty sure u only lose the value you would have gained. If u won that you wouldhave got 30

i dont really get what u mean. but it impossible for me to find any influence reward higher than 10 at the moment.
    Kivan said:

If you take the flag and leave (or let time run out) I'm used to it being 0 for everything. No loss, no gain.

if u see my screenshot, i only killed 2 lvl2 walker. i immd grab flag and run without bother running for a fight without charged attack. so it weird i still lose 30 as shown in my screenshot.
    zbot said:

@KelvSG , could you post a screenshot of your log to see whether 30 influence was lost?

Yup, didnt i upload 1 already ? xD
    @KelvSG , not the summary but the log from the log screen, there have been differences between the summary and the log.

As for influence, I'm finding anywhere from 10 to 90+. The ones on the higher end are something else.
  • KelvSGKelvSG Member Posts: 277
    @zbot u mean this ? I think my past 50 raid are all standardised 10 influence lol
  • Gunny_HighwayGunny_Highway Member Posts: 219
    why it gives mostly only 10 influence ??
    psychwolf
    @KelvSG , thanks for the log. Support is investigating this.

If you haven't done so please submit a in game support request, all comp issues are handled by support.
  • wandererwanderer Member Posts: 9
    Almost all raids this weekend are just scoring 10. I've done 50 raids. 3 times it's said the raid would be worth more than 10 but only once were more than 10 points awarded at the end. If I lose it's, for example, -20 or -17.

I genuinely think it's broken. Gaining influence 10 points at a time to try to get to the next tier is painful.
    psychwolf
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    @zbot
    The same just happened to me. I just loss 27 Inf after I grabbed the flag

Sent Ticket to Support
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    @rgerkman can you post a screenshot of the log?
    edited September 2016
    Here you go @zbot
    Knew I forgot something lol

Rhonda
    & should I # it @zbot ?

Like #InfluenceBug ?

Rhonda
  • wandererwanderer Member Posts: 9
    This morning I started up and it said I'd gone idle and it had automatically resolved a raid. It then deducted 27 points and logged an identical raid loss to the last raid I had actually done.
  • LechmereLechmere Member Posts: 1
    Hi support, I'm wining many defenses but I'm not getting any influence points. Can you help me?
    edited September 2016
    Same thing happened to me last night @wanderer

@zbot
    My screen is identical to his screenshot
    I stopped playing after that & went to bed lol
    Should I send another Ticket?

Rhonda
    @wanderer , the first loss is due to defenders killing all your attackers, the duplicate loss is strange so please send in a in game support request with screen shots.

@all, please send support request for these bugs, please include screens shots of the log.

@rgerkman yes just piggyback off the original request and add the screen shot of the double loss.
    rgerkman
  • WalkermanWalkerman Member Posts: 64
    I know there are bigger fish to fry and perhaps it just bothers me, but could you NOT show that my "Defense Lost" when the raider simply did a flag grab and bailed? It just pokes me right in my OCD nerve.
    Watch Tower Alliance (WT #14) - PM for details on joining!
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    @Walkerman
    This has also been reported by others. Please send in a support ticket with a screenshot so they can look into this.

I'm merging your post with the thread about it.
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/16076/loss-of-influence-bug#latest
    Walkerman
  • WalkermanWalkerman Member Posts: 64
    edited September 2016
    Thanks @MadPuppy. I'm not sure it's ticket worthy. I'm not losing or gaining anything. It's just a visual. I assumed that's how it was supposed to show up and everyone else sees it as well. My thinking was since the raiders fled and didn't die they automatically "won" after completing at least one objective.
    Watch Tower Alliance (WT #14) - PM for details on joining!
    MadPuppy
    @Walkerman , please see here How to win at an Outpost!

How to win at an Outpost!
    Survivor, to win at an Outpost you need to finish one of the three objectives.

The three objectives are:

Capture the flag

Loot the crate

Kill the defenders!!

Remember, you can complete the mission at any time. Stay safe!

Walkerman