Hero Event

13»

Comments

• MarsOneMarsOne Member Posts: 65
    I think there are better ways to gamble and lose.
    psychwolfGovernator
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    32 Abraham tokens on my freebie call today.

Boy! This free phone call is the epitome of the word 'random'. It's the most fun I've had with this game in yonks!

;)
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    rgerkman
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited September 2016
    I spent 200 Radios today.. Got 8 Maggie Tokens x3 & the rest were all regular Uncommon & a few Rare Survivors...
    yea.. that hurt.. alot
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    AmigaMadPuppyBttlOpenerPassive_Mav
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,421
    MarsOne said:

Out of 50 radio calls, 4 two star survivors and one 8 star Maggie.

This games rng hates me.

Or the 'increased chance' is still just too low. It's not like for every post of someone getting results like yours we have offsetting posts of the same number of people getting 256 Maggie tokens.
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

MarsOne
  • warwar Member Posts: 454
    Neil_J said:

Boy! This free phone call is the epitome of the word 'random'. It's the most fun I've had with this game in yonks!

;)

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
    Governatorthrowawayaccount
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,376
    Blew about 120 radios on Maggie calls, got about 60 tokens. Blew over 200 radios for Glenn calls, got about 32 tokens. If it was NG's intention to make me never participate in the hero week event ever again, they succeeded.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    rgerkmanBarcodeJMrSorrow
  • snafusnafu Member Posts: 227
    Maybe the increased chance is like 15% accurate trait against 23 lvl walkers :wink:
  • FargoFargo Member Posts: 1
    Huh, I got pretty lucky, considering what people write here. Unlocked Maggie instantly on a second 10 phone call. Dont know how Im gonna get the next bunch of tokens to make her less worthless though...
  • Passive_MavPassive_Mav Member Posts: 40
    Burned thorough the 80 calls I saved. 2x 8 Maggie tokens and I'm already out of the event.

24/120 ._.
  • MarsOneMarsOne Member Posts: 65
    Perhaps they should of reworded the advertising: Increased chance of player disappointment, as we deplete their monetised radio collections for little to nothing in return.
    mongo911Governatorgespuerwrinkled_bag
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    Made 4 10-radio calls, hoping to get more Glenn tokens. Got 8 Maggie tokens, bringing my total of Maggie token to 8.
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    war said:

Neil_J said:

;)

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

Come again?
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • warwar Member Posts: 454
    edited September 2016
    Neil_J said:

war said:

Neil_J said:

;)

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

Come again?
    they'll nerf a perfectly good thing. be quiet. :D