Influence issue

It ridiculous that now all my influences gain was 10. Yet 30 loss when other raid me. In the event i have successful defence, i got 0.

And today i keep getting ridiculous dodge enemy. Even with 7 turn, all my range shooter cant kill the last stationery melee enemy from range. That like more than 15 dodge a row. How i wish i have the video

Comments

• MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    It appears the minimum influence at this juncture is 10, when raiding those below us. When raiding comparable, it's more. Raiding those above produces much higher influence. Yes, we can lose 20-30 influence if opponent kills all defenders, but there are times in which we lose no influence at all even when they kill all our defenders.
    As to what causes no loss of influence even when all defenders die, is somewhat of a small mystery that hasn't been fully disclosed yet and/or bug. But since the attacker still gets their just rewards, this mystery bug is not a big deal, and has no overarching implications.

I've raided & slaughtered my way through this Outpost cycle (mainly for TG's but I usually seek to accomplish all 3 objectives, so gaining influence is a byproduct result). Raided same cast of characters too. Sometimes a particular defender dodges 3-4 times in a row. Later, that exact same defender dies in 2 shots. Just the game mechanics. It's just rolling the dice and we hope it doesn't land on 'dodge.' But I haven't noticed any infinite dodge bugs in the hundreds of raids done this cycle.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    @Movado thank you for the well written feedback. The 0 inf loss issue has been reported. As for dodge I've also seen similar where my guys dodge as much as the defender so it evens out more or less.
    Movado
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,530
    It seems that since the weekend event is over I'm no longer seeing 10 influence outposts. Is it just me but everything seems to be back to normal regarding the influence range.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • KelvSGKelvSG Member Posts: 277
    Ever since sat, my outpost result are ridiculous. As seen from my latest screenshot, 3 consecutive loss incurred -82 loss while my next 3 win result 0 gain. It not as if the enemy lvl is more than 2 lvl lower than me.

2ndly, ever since i reach 5k influence, i keep getting the same 5 enemy match up which only 2 i can defeat. Because the others 3 has full gear while my weapon/vest not even upgraded yet. So i cant really progress any further.
  • KaitlynKaitlyn Member Posts: 164
    @DLich You are not alone. I have see very few outposts to attack with less than 100 influence. I've been trying to avoid any outposts with more than 50 in an effort to just smash and grab the TG. But, they are getting hard to find.