Radio calls event

Thanks @Shteevie and @Teeceezy!!!!! I mean i got very lucky today and i want to thank you!!!igot maggie amd i got lots of other tokens 128 carol 32 abraham and that was just 70 radio calls, i got tokens 6 out of 7 calls :blush:

Comments

• ElKaputtoElKaputto Member Posts: 35
    I did 8 "special" calls. This was the only with Maggie...
    JackBauerRustysmith16DLich
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    @ElKaputto You should change the File Name of your screenshot currently it is: "Screenshot_2016-08-28-17-00-08.png"
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    Rustysmith16blynknzkampion
    The screenshot is from the last event.
    Today i had the same result again.
    kampion
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Zilch from the 10 calls, but results from the free and 1 call!
    I'm avoiding the 10 calls from now on.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Governator
    @ElKaputto You should ask then support about this because 2 Token Results are no longer possible.
    From the announcement: "The 2 Hero token drops are removed from this call. "
    -----------------
    Shut_Up
  • IpshaiIpshai Member Posts: 38
    @zeeblack
    Great idea. One hero per day. There was a lot of talk about creating generic hero tokens. This is a bit less drastic but would help people unlock the desired hero easier.
    Not possible???
    I had today the choice between 2 or 8 Maggie-Tokens.
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited September 2016
    Then send in a ticket to customer support @ElKaputto instead of saying the same thing over and over again or posting pics taken in August. Spamming is against the rules.
    Pain Walkerkampion
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    I did 3 - 10 calls with my only 30 radios because I'm 30 tokens away from promoting Glenn to Epic. Horrendous results .. gonna definitely stick to 15 calls from now on.
    LumpisdeadSurvivor6ix
  • Rustysmith16Rustysmith16 Member Posts: 48
    @Curtis i dont understand how.. i mean yesterday i have won many tokens and today i won tokens with just 30 radio calls to sacrifice.. i mean i really felt that they already increase the drop rate of tokens.. i just dont understand how some other people didnt get any..
    edited September 2016
    Yes, this "events" are useless. I only use 15er calls now.
    And @Shut_Up : think on your nickname;-)
    kampion
    edited September 2016
    I'm also done with "special hero event calls". I only wanted 6 lousy glenn tokens to increase lucky from 2 to 3 and therfor spent 40 radios.
    After that I still need those 6 tokens :'(
    Maybe they will come up in the shop one day.

-----------------
    antkampionGovernator
  • FelioFelio Member Posts: 102
    Does the week of heroes have a higher hero drop rate than regular calls? Or does it just make it more likely that when you get a hero, it will be that particular one?
    Nope @ElKaputto I'm not going to shut up. Please try to avoid being rude to me as I was polite to you when I told you spamming was against the rules.
    kampion
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,565
    Chill out guys... Go and kill a few walkers... Let all the anger out on the game

Chill with us in Pickle Squad! Farming Events and Daily/Weekly Missions

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    1Risrgerkmankampion
    I'm not angry pain I just don't need to be insulted by someone for no reason. If I was angry I wouldn't have said please.
    Pain Walkerkampion
  • Rustysmith16Rustysmith16 Member Posts: 48
    I got jesus today, everyday is hero day, and i only use 30 radio calls again.. im not sure if im the only one getting this
    Pain Walker
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,783
    @ElKaputto , if you see 2 or 8 hero tokens in a 15 radio call please contact support.

To @all, please keep things civil.
    ShevARustysmith16
  • KelvSGKelvSG Member Posts: 277
    My suggestion for all is, just spend on the 15 radio call whenever u can (but best if u save 150 and 1 shot use all). I just spend 300 of my radio and result is very good. Not sure how many i gotten, but at least 32 rick, 64 glenn, 32 abraham, 2-3 epic, 2 legendary. Only once or twice i got all rare survivor. And im having headache cause there 2 legendary with decent trait ( 4 good trait) yet my roster was full and unsure which to scrap.

So for the people who waiitng for ICLES, i think u should just spend ur radio and see if ur luck are there or not. (if u unlucky, i doubt the ICLES event will help u either lol ).

PS: I just promote my epic shooter to legendary. existing trait, dodge, bullet doge, markmen, iron skin. and her 5th trait got lucky. INDEED IM A LUCKY MAN TODAY HAHAHA.