Should i keep this epic scout ?

So i just made 15x call and got another epic scout. But issue was i already have glenn and 2 epic, 1 legendary. So which 1 should be retire and why ?

Btw i also have 3 epic to choose from in 1 call. Tough call dont u think ;)

Comments

• blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Except that vincent is an ugly Mofo, I would probably take him and get rid of Gordon because he has Luck + dodge + bullet dodge
    rgerkmanFester17
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    I would scrap the first 3
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    for me any melee class has to have retaliate... but u can keep vincent to try for retaliate cause of what @blynknz said both dodges & luck & those are the rest of the traits i look for plus get rid of gordon he dont have any dodge hope my 2 cents helps
    Herberge
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited September 2016
    So the Scouts with Glenn are what you have & you want to know who of those three to Evict?
    Am I understanding this correctly ?

I wouldn't have kept any from first pull & would've taken Shooter Tokens & I would've taken Vincent from 2nd cause he has some good traits & I would keep all the Scouts in last set until I found better replacements cause I'm a hoarder lol
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • KelvSGKelvSG Member Posts: 277
    yeah, i wont take any from the 1st screenshot when all 3 of them have the most useless defensive stance lol.

im thinking to scrap gordon or vincent though. Gordon already pretty high lvl, all trait are useful for a scout but no dodge.
    Vincent has awesome trait but short of the most important retaliate.

DIlemna D: which to scrap
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited September 2016
    I would keep Vincent for now & scrap Gordon for sure! Vincent still has an opportunity for awesomeness!!!
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • KelvSGKelvSG Member Posts: 277
    rgerkman said:

I would keep Vincent for now & scrap Gordon for sure! Vincent still has an opportunity for awesomeness!!!

haha yeah. wait till my Tony became legendary first. If Vincent unable to get retaliate as his 5th trait, he going to be used in high lvl challenge probably. Or in outpost grab TG and run lol
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    Vincent is already awesome and the only one worth to keep or to get trained/upgraded.
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum