Will u keep this Legendary Assault ?

So i just receive this leg assault. Trait seem good except defensive stance.

Currently my roster are full with 20/20. And i already had 2 assault. So what ur opinion guys ? I might have to wait for a long while before making decision lol.

Comments

• blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    No dodge does not do it any favors.
    Suzie (assualt) has better traits. Laurie has a chance of getting luck and would be pretty decent.
    You could free up room by ditching another surivor. There's a couple of Legs that you could drop to get the tokens promote the others
    Like Elsie (shooter) has a good start with 3 great traits

You could leave them there until you get enough gold to open another slot
  • KelvSGKelvSG Member Posts: 277
    @blynknz hmm... by looking at my roster, who u think should ditch for the new Assault user ?

To me, Ana trait isnt the best to scrap 1 of my survivor. If i really have to choose 1, then it gonna be my Bruiser Greg. but scraping 1 legend for another with similar trait, espc lvl9 for lvl18 isnt that worth.

Regret spending my gold to heal survivor over the weekend, else would have bought a slot and continue making radio call now.
  • antant Member Posts: 547
    I would retire your warrior Tex. He has no luck and a warrior without luck is pretty much useless.
    Click here to join the BlackjacknBeef/Asylum Family.

Click here to see my youtube strategy videos.
  • KelvSGKelvSG Member Posts: 277
    Eh wtf, the screen for me to choose that legendary assault gone ! So my 15 call was wasted ?!?!?!?

Anyway i just got this agn. U guys think worth to keep this legendary hunter ?
    DeeLHCmcbkhicks
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,906
    I'd add one more assault so you can have 3 assaults for the Use Assault Team quest. You don't have a lot of great traits. So, keep making calls and maybe you can dump the ones without Luck or Dodge when you get the chance to cash them in for the tokens.