Super Cycle: Forum Competition!

Comments

• la_ll64la_ll64 Member Posts: 61
    My is Secret military camp at The north Pole.
    Zombie Santa, polarbears etc etc
    GovernatorMadPuppyAngieMatheson
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    and why @Rapax?
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    A forest map of some sort with trees and schrubs
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited September 2016
    (Sorry, can't do the artwork on my phone)

Surprise zombie ambushes from railway carriages, offices, main buildings.
    Defence set up in car park necessitating having to travel along the platforms, through waiting rooms and/or ticket hall to exterior car park.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    GovernatorrgerkmanTheLostOnesJaden
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    I got a quest recently to complete 2 story missions. I typically save story missions until I get this type of quest since it's an easy 30 gold. I recently played in hard mode (I don't remember what act or mission) a mission that involved unlocking a crate on a bridge while walkers spawn repeatedly.

Anyway the point of this post is I enjoyed seeing the animation of the water as the river trickled under the bridge. Maybe some sort of bridge level. I see someone in this thread recommended a bridge which has a neat idea especially if you can create that animation in the level.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    rgerkman[Deleted User]AngieMatheson
  • RapaxRapax Member Posts: 256
    @Teeceezy
    because I've seen an episode in which our heroes fought in a flooded room full of walkers ... and another episode in which Glen is brought down to a well (in Hershel farm) where there was a huge fat zombie soaking in the water .. so this is why I thought to the place I suggested
    ggbatsTeeceezyant
  • sigmaphi465sigmaphi465 Member Posts: 110

How about a 1950's nuclear bomb shelter? You really have to step up your game to defeat the defenses of a dug-in outpost behind solid concrete walls and barriers!

I have always thought that a great place to survive the zombie apocalypse would be in a bunker. You sure aren't getting the drop on the defenders since there is only one way in!
    TheLostOnesGovernatorant
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    @MizTy Note that this is for a bit of fun and there's no word on the arrival of the 6th Outposts location. I do know that there are eyes on this thread though, so who knows. :)

@Pig LMAO.
    Pain WalkerPigMizTy
  • AllurieAllurie Member Posts: 56
    NYC abandoned subway. Have to be multitudes of walkers plus places to hide. What may have been safe, isn't now!
    MizTyGovernatorAngieMathesonRedEye52
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited September 2016
    That makes me think that our Houses of Parliament at Westminster might make a good location for much the same reasons. And they're sat right next to a river and a bridge.
    Three locations for the price of one!
    Plus, walkers have probably got more intelligence than our useless, motley bunch of politicians!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    1RisGovernatorMizTy
  • QB34QB34 Member Posts: 60
    The site of one of the most epic battles and greatest examples of bravery and heroism the world has ever seen. Her defenders were outnumbered more than 15-1 and were under siege for 13 days until finally defeated. How long will your survivors last? Remember the Alamo!
    MizTyGovernatorRedEye52
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    Had to do one more... don't care about winning the contest so feel free to disregard this as an actual entry.

The Mansion
    We're going to the tippy-top of the A-list. Welcome to La Mansion de Murray.
    (But if you want Twinkies, you should try Russell Crowe's place)

Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    TheLostOnes1RisGovernator[Deleted User]
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,168
    @Disaster Way to channel Dawn of the Dead! *thumbs up*
    PigDegreaser
  • DisasterDisaster Member Posts: 28
    @TransmuteJun what do you mean? I have not seen that movie
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    @Disaster Dang, I thought you were doing DotD too. It was the second and last good Romero zombie film.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,168
    Disaster said:

@TransmuteJun what do you mean? I have not seen that movie

@Disaster Dawn of the Dead is the sequel to Night of the Living Dead, and takes place the morning after the events of Night of the Living Dead. This is both true for the original Romero movie and the remakes that have been done. The premise of the film is that survivors gather and hold out against the undead in a shopping mall, where they have all of the supplies they need to withstand things... for a while...
  • RicktatorshipRicktatorship Member Posts: 17
    edited October 2016
    The White House.
    Im sure there are a ton of people who would like to bash an undead version of our current presidential candidates.

Stuff....and thangs.
    MizTy
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    @Ricktatorship I also see lots of Hair Potential in that suggestion. Perhaps some cool pantsuits as well :p
    1RisRicktatorship