Raided Failed???

BaalosBaalos Member Posts: 54
Twice now I have logged in to see in my log that a raid failed less than a minute ago. But... It has been several hours since I have played. I'm pretty sure my account has not been hacked soooo.....?

Comments

• BaalosBaalos Member Posts: 54
    Twice now I have logged in to see in my log that a raid failed less than a minute ago. But... It has been several hours since I have played. I'm pretty sure my account has not been hacked soooo.....?
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    Could you post screen shot of your outpost log?
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited September 2016
    Did you get a pop up box that said something along lines of "you had been idle & Raid had been resolved for you"?
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    rgerkman said:

Did you get a pop up box that said something along lines of "you had been idle & Raid had been resolved for you"?

No. I'm not sure how to post a screenshot, but I never raided Galahad87 even though the game said I did. The same thing happened September 25th with a different player and I sent a trouble ticket, but was never contacted after the initial acknowledgement.
    The same thing has been happening to me but I usually get a pop up that says I've been idle & they fixed it.. but I never actually Raided anyone.

I too have written support. I would just continue to take screenshots & send to Support. They will get back to you..

As for posting a screenshot here.. right above the comment box you write in is a little icon that looks like a piece of paper with folded corner.. click on that

Rhonda

Thanks for that. I had to use my PC to post, my iPad didnt give me the option of clicking on that paper :)
    edited September 2016
    @zbot & @Baalos

On top of you not actually Raiding you also loss Inf & shouldn't have cause the Flag was taken by the Phantom

Edit: sorry!! Nvm! I didn't see the X's on Survivors!

Rhonda
    Baalos
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    @Baalos if you didn't raid then the raid failed is a bug. If you did raid, the raid failed because all your survivors were killed. You can grab the crate and run but if you get killed before you either manually click complete or 7 turns runs out, you lose the raid even if you've taken the flag.
    @zbot OK. I will post this under bugs then because twice this has happened where a raid failed that I didn't do in the first place.

Here is a screenshot of the player I did not raid, but lost to.
    Oops!! Sorry! I didn't see the X's on the Survivors!! My bad!!

Rhonda