Fastest way to get trade goods?

Hi guys!
Since the update I've haven't been able to drum up much trade goods. I usually just get phones now when I do guild challenges and I've maxed out my outpost building as of now. I don't do much raids, and they cost TG. I hope NG adds more way to earn TG cuz as of now the trade store is just there taunting me ;)

Comments

• HaiyanHaiyan Member Posts: 156
    Yep that 2-3 hrs of hospital time is dumb
    ZeenaMizTy_NoNamePirateCreed
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    I don't get much hospital time
    You have to pick and choose the right outpost to raid
    I stay under 500 tg and as small influence as I can find
    450 tg and 20 influence is a perfect range for me to raid for tg's only

This is how I do it
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/16171/outpost-smash-and-grab-tg-videos
    psychwolfZeenaMizTy
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,123
    I don't do outposts, but I get about 12,000 TG a week just from the outpost generator in camp and the guild challenge missions. That's more than I spend in the TG store, so I'm still accumulating.
    KelvSGp_herian
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    That's funny @tiwyg
    How can you disagree with how I collect TG's

I collect lots of them and spend lost of them and it's easy to do
    :D
    KSavvyMizTy
  • KelvSGKelvSG Member Posts: 277

I don't do outposts, but I get about 12,000 TG a week just from the outpost generator in camp and the guild challenge missions. That's more than I spend in the TG store, so I'm still accumulating.

Strongly disagree with u mate, ever since last week, my daily spending of TG was 10-12k. Which mean i require 70-84k worth of TG a week. That 30 token plus 2x 6 token is a must to buy 3 time a day lol.
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    @Zeena

Might find this usefull

ZeenaPirateCreed
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,123
    KelvSG said:

Strongly disagree with u mate, ever since last week, my daily spending of TG was 10-12k. Which mean i require 70-84k worth of TG a week. That 30 token plus 2x 6 token is a must to buy 3 time a day lol.
    I don't buy the 30 token offers, because I don't play outposts, so I don't have 3,000 influence, and never will. See? Problem solved. ;)

I did buy a couple of the 12,500 gear items at first, but I have enough now. I won't be buying any more of those until they come in at level 20.
  • amy6302amy6302 Member Posts: 10
    This is probably a Stupid question, but if you flee during a raid do you lose the tg if you've already got them?
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited November 2016
    @amy6302
    As long as you grab the Flag in beginning.. you don't lose anything. & as long as the other Team doesn't "kill" your Team.
    So.. grab Flag & then TG & Flee will not hurt you in anyway
    & you don't lose TG in any which way in any scenario.. you can lose Inf though

HTH :blush:

Edit: btw.. There are No such thing as Stupid Questions!!! There are however.. Plenty of Stupid Answers :joy: :wink:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    MizTy
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    @amy6302 no you keep them since you're not technically "flee'ing" you're completing the mission.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,420
    amy6302 said:

This is probably a Stupid question, but if you flee during a raid do you lose the tg if you've already got them?

Nope - if you grab the flag and the TG box, then 'Complete' the raid, you will have your TG, but just no influence. Very effective if TGs are your goal!
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

OneLessTitanMizTy_NoName
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    You lose influence of you don't get the flag or if your survivors die.

You lose TG's that you got from the crate if your survivors die.

You lose nothing if you get the flag and press complete

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • amy6302amy6302 Member Posts: 10
    Thanks!! That's totally change the way I raid lol!
    MizTy_NoName
  • AnielAniel Member Posts: 96
    There are some flaws for this current raid system.

I find more worthy to lose influence and face weaker survivors than go ahead and face stronger ones for few more TG (with the result of hospital need).

If you successful win a defense you should earn TG, the attacking survivors are beaten, they should give you some reward more than crappy influence.
    MizTy
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    Steal m with your scout!
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    psychwolf
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    @Aniel I think it's ok, really. You can choose where to be to gather challenging raids, I've moved up a tier because it's worth fewer tg to have a bit of excitement. I don't doubt moving up 2 from here would just bring frustration. So I say it could be worse. Have you seen how they "fix" things sometimes, lol.
    MizTy
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    I like @Aniel 's idea about gaining tgs for successfully defending your outpost... maybe gaining some tgs for your defenders not dying, alotta tgs for the ability to hang onto that crate from your enemy's sneaky scout ;)