Best way to get XP tomorrow

Since the star missions are all kill all Walkers what do people recommend for double XP?

Comments

• rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited October 2016
    XP Exploration Missions with Maggie in the Leader Position if you have her

Edit: & a Gas Booster too
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    1RisJackBauerMizTypsychwolfIntersolar
  • 1Ris1Ris Member Posts: 189
    Does tomorrow's event of double xp stack witth the double xp booster? I recall it did in a previous event but just wanted to double check :#
    JackBauer
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Best Way: its called birthday week, so just wait for the real 2xp event which can also come.

As well as an icel. Lmao. :p
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
  • Bryan18Bryan18 Member Posts: 155
    Without a gas booster what about raids that only cost one or two gas/ mission or are rewards crates that good?
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    Tomorrow is double xp for kills, so I think @rgerkman is correct in farming each exploration mission as high as possible & using Maggie if you have her. She'll make a big difference even at a one star (common) level.
    What part of my post/question did you disagree with @JackBauer ?
    PR0DJ
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 710
    Gas and double Xp booster. Do xp missions as the crates will double and payout faster than farming walker kills.
  • DCNatsDCNats Member Posts: 219
    Doing outpost raids for 1 gas a mission should net you about 20k per raid so an exploration mission would need to equal around 120k xp to match 6 outpost raids. It can be higher if you just focus on the spawned walkers after you open the gate.
    MizTyGovernatorPR0DJ
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 710
    With unlimited gas, amount is not an issue
    Good point @DCNats
    I'll have to try that :smiley:
    With my 2 star, uncommon Maggie of course o:)

I <3 Maggie
    @wrinkled_bag obviously if you have unlimited gas then exploration missions are the most productive but not everyone wants to pay for the bundles. If you are looking to maximize XPs on a per gas unit basis, raids are surprisingly efficient even with the change where there are no longer multiple spawns.
    MizTy
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    @1Ris Sure it will stack. But the event is only stacking walker kills but not the crates. So buying a XP-Booster for today is not "the optimum".
    Wait for the real 2-XP Event where crates are doubled and then do XP-Missions.
    Bu If you have enough money to spend you can also buy an XP-Booster everyday.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    1Ris
    Ahhhhh now that makes complete sense. @JackBauer I appreciate your response and clarification.. Very helpful. Thank you :smile:
    I've run a couple of test outpost raids with the double xp and when facing lvl19 walkers, I'm getting between 25-30,000 xp for 1 gas unit.
    EL34xyzJackBauerBigFellaSteveMizTy
  • BigFellaSteveBigFellaSteve Member Posts: 107
    yeah 1 gas to get 25/30k xp and possibly a few TG is easily the best value
    DCNats said:

I've run a couple of test outpost raids with the double xp and when facing lvl19 walkers, I'm getting between 25-30,000 xp for 1 gas unit.