No gas, after trading Trade Goods

I just now got the option to trade 500 Trade Goods for 8 Gas.

So I traded in 500 TG.
But I didnt get the 8 Gas......

Anyone else have this problem?

IGN: Rick
Level: 54
Guild: Forsaken
Loewe1968WalkerBait_308

Comments

• Loewe1968Loewe1968 Member Posts: 585
    edited October 2016
    Yes, the same here:

IGN: Loewe68
    Level: 55
    Guild: Breaking Deads

EDIT: and the symbol for gas is missing
    - Ex-Leader "Breaking Deads" -
  • WalkerBait_308WalkerBait_308 Member Posts: 30
    edited October 2016
    Yes! Was just about to make a post about this bug. It's a very welcome addition to the trade goods shop. However, it deducted my TG and didn't add the gas.

IGN: Walker Bait
    Level: 54
    Guild: Trump's Fury
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    Please contact support (gear icon in game).
    This issue should be solved now.
    WalkerBait_308
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    Same story, ticket submitted
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

SlickRick
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    Just had 3 people test this including my brother and it's working properly now :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    MizTy
  • WalkerBait_308WalkerBait_308 Member Posts: 30
    Thanks so much for the lightning fast fix!
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,456
    I tried buying 8 gas for 500 TG, but I didn't get the gas. It seems like it gave me 500 TG instead. I'm not sure, but I saw TG counter change. I'll take a before and after screenshot the next time.
    I tried buying 8 gas for 500 TG, but I didn't get the gas. It seems like it gave me 500 TG instead. I'm not sure, but I saw TG counter change. I'll take a before and after screenshot the next time.
  • KafirKafir Member Posts: 101
    edited October 2016
    Same thing here...bought the gas for 500 TG, counter went DOWN, but I did not get the gas. The gas can icon is missing from thing as well.

Aliaksei_Tarasau
    edited October 2016
    IGN:Kafir
    Level: 48
    Guild: BlackjackNBeef

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,419
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335

Thanks so much for the lightning fast fix!

-Next time, I'll try not to create a bug. Hope you enjoy the birthday TG Shop!

For everyone else, please file a ticket in the game [look in settings] and remember to thank the support staff for dealing with my mistake.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    MizTy
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    edited October 2016
    [removing double post]
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    Shteevie said:

Sorry, everyone!

This is totally my fault - a simple copy/paste error.

Unfortunately, it won't be fixed until your trade good shop refreshes. However, I have lowered the price of this item for the next few shop refreshes as an apology. You should see 8 gas for 400 TG until sometime Thursday.

Anyone who files a ticket should get their TG refunded, but please be extra nice to support because they are now suffering because of my mistake. They didn't cause this issue, and they are putting a lot of time in to save my bacon.

Note to Future Self: Don't work on the final push of a huge update and Birthday week at the same time. Remember what happened in 2016.

I think we should get a hundred free phones for our trouble as well... :wink:

Aliaksei_TarasauMizTyHopeless