Why I Fail #1: Auto-Center

Please remove the auto-center 'feature'. One major reason why I fail missions is that I'm halfway through moving a toon and the auto-center suddenly kicks in as I release my finger. Which causes me to, for example, move into a cluster of zombies instead of spraying them down with an assault weapon. VERY annoying!
AlienmeWalkerballz

Comments

• MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    They are looking into a better solution I do believe... But for now just use the button for Fast Forward and that eliminates the auto center!
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    ArtminiusMizTy
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    Actually, fast forward *almost* eliminates auto center. Auto center still engages in ff if you are close to the screen edge...
    Mystique
  • HussarHussar Member Posts: 22
    Ff doesn't seem to make any difference to auto centre for me, I agree very annoying as is the pointless zoom which may have been OK for the first 2 or 3 kills. I can put up with all the other glitches and game traits but these two are awful.
    Artminius
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Enable 2x mode and auto center is disabled for all events EXCEPT selecting a survivor on the edge of the screen.
    Beware, the one exception can still totally ruin your day by sending a survivor running off in the direction of the auto center.
    ArtminiusWalkerballz