question about assault class...

A lower level member of our guild family had a very interesting question tonight...I'll admit, I'm stumped..

If you have not unlocked the assault class survivor, can you unlock Abraham if you get enough of his tokens?

Xoxo
LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
MizTyPain Walker

Comments

• Black_JackBlack_Jack Member Posts: 278
    On my baby account I have not unlocked Warrier class yet but I have unlocked Jesus - so I would say yes
    tammyDLichMizTy
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    @Black_Jack

Thank you for the quick response!!! :smiley:

Xoxo
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,523
    If you haven't unlocked the class, but unlock the hero, will you still get weapons and armor?
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    PigTheLostOnes
  • Black_JackBlack_Jack Member Posts: 278
    @masmith93 @tammy I'm terribly sorry'. I checked my survivors to confirm what weapons came with Jesus and realised I unlocked him on profile #2 my midrange profile not the baby profile, with Warrier class already unlocked, Cleary I have too many profiles lol Perhaps @Teeceezy can answer
    @Shteevie

Please, are you able to answer this? :smile:

Xoxo
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,547
    I would think yes because the heroes are part of their own class. But I don't think you find weapons in crates until you've unlocked the class so other than the weapon he comes with I think it'd be a hard time finding weapons until that class is upgraded.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    tammy said:

If you have not unlocked the assault class survivor, can you unlock Abraham if you get enough of his tokens?

-Yes, you can still get their tokens and can unlock the hero before you have access to the class. Otherwise, the hero week 4th call would be a big dumb lie. I have seen the logic and the database, so I know that it's possibe. Might not be all that likely that a player makes that many calls that early in their life cycle as a player, though.
    masmith93 said:

If you haven't unlocked the class, but unlock the hero, will you still get weapons and armor?

-This part I'm less sure of, but I /think/ that having any kind of character that can use a kind of gear is what opens that kind of gear up in the equipment lottery. This is part of why we give you a survivor of the new class you unlock right away. Call me 90% sure that this is how it works.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    Pain WalkertammyPapacas
    @Shteevie

Thank you!!!! :smiley:

Xoxo
    @RedEye52

Thank you so much for that!!!

Xoxo