What to do?

Hi. I'm relatively new here,level 29. My training grounds are level 10,council 11,hospital is 5. I'm saving up my goods for an upgrade,& my question is which one should I do 1st? It takes sooooooo long to save up for an upgrade anywhere,now. The hospital upgrade will give me 3 slots,which I think would be very helpful,but to be able to train my team to level 12 sounds great,too...advice? Thx in advance!

Comments

• Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,392
    The Council, Training Grounds and Workshop upgrades are generally the best improvements you can make. Nothing will make your survivors better than being max level.
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

Mystiquehorrormathersvixen243Intersolar
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    In my opinion I would upgrade your hospital for that 3rd spot. At Lvl 29 having Lvl 11 survivors is pretty good.

Personally I love upgrading my farm plots. The more cans you produce the faster it'll be to upgrade buildings.

To me that third hospital spot is crucial

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    rgerkmanvixen243ricktada
  • vixen243vixen243 Member Posts: 96
    Thx so much for the advice,ya'll! I am addicted to this game! Lol
    Bill_ZRTTeeceezy
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Always level up the training grounds after a council upgrade. Your exploration missions are based on highest survivor level so by increasing your survivor level as fast as possible you will get higher exploration missions and better rewards so you can earn food and XP faster.
    vixen243
    I have 4 plots that are level 7. Workshop is 7,& 2 tents @ 6.. thx so much for the advice.
  • WegWeg Member Posts: 17
    I didn't worry too much about the workshop. I didnt ket it lag too far behind but it was last. I didnt boost a weapon for a long time because you will outgrow it soon. I concentrated on farm plots, radio tower and training grounds. Good luck!
    vixen243
  • SynapseRangerSynapseRanger Member Posts: 233
    I'd do the hospital. I farm xp and supplies with Glenn often so I need quick heal and more spots. If you play like I do probably go with the hospital. If not, I would upgrade the training grounds. The stronger your survivors are the better.
    Good luck, dumbass
    vixen243
    That's the way I went. I upgraded the hospital. Thx so much,ya'll,for ur help & advice! :smile: