Herd?

2»

Comments

• arrowsparrowarrowsparrow Member Posts: 22
    Just the one phone for me in 5 hours checking in every half hour.
    LabRat
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited October 2016
    I'm getting 1 phone for every 2 or 3 herds.
    Tons more gas than that though!
    Up to 59 now..... The pick-up has slowed down cos I've been out all afternoon.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    3 radios in 13 hours so far...soon I´ll go to sleep.

It´s a gift...right. But as I bought your gift...gave a gift to you NG, I had bigger expectations in especially this point of the plan...won´t have any fun in tomorrows event :neutral:
    psychwolfLabRat
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    4 phones all day
  • GreySeerGreySeer Member Posts: 308
    I'm at 18 all Day with about 15 checkins.
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    Been logging on almost every 30 minutes for the last 11 hours and got a whopping 14 phones. Sorry, but did you keep the receipt for this present because Id like to return it? They should have done another increased chance of radios from crates b/c then I might be tempted to buy the gas/xp booster that popped up. Not sure why thats an option with all of the gas were getting instead. I do appreciate anything thats free but I was hoping to gather enough phones to enjoy tomorrow's reduced golden call.
    1RispsychwolfchronicmanRedEye52
  • chronicmanchronicman Member Posts: 49
    Definitely nerfed the radio drops for today. Last time the Herd event was going i pulled 70 over the weekend. 5 radios since 3 AM this morning is a hard nerf too.
  • KelvSGKelvSG Member Posts: 277
    Herd Event ending in about 3 hour time. I still yet to get 20 radio from herd. Sad. Let hope my RNG luck is awesome later.
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    I'm up to 61, but that includes TG shop purchases.
    Just ran 6 exploration missions with precisely zilch phones collected. Somewhat disappointing tbh.......
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    psychwolf
  • KelvSGKelvSG Member Posts: 277
    if my first 30 call are crap (0 leg, only a few epic), i probably stop by then instead of all in.