Watched video for 3 extra opens...Didn't get them

tobiasdtobiasd Member Posts: 2
This sort of thing really aggravates me. I used the three unlocks, then watched a video to get three more. When it returned to the game, the game had to reload, and when it did, I had six unopened chests but couldn't open any of them. Then I realized that the Continue button was green, meaning that it was the only thing I could do. What sucks especially is that there were only six boxes to choose from but there were four silver boxes left on the screen. I haven't invested too much time in this game (learned my lesson from Vega Conflict) but if this happens again, I'm done.
Stellaire57

Comments

• blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    This happens occassionally with time outs.
    I get all three possibilities after a time out
    - I can open the next 3 crates
    - I can watch the video again and open the next 3 crates
    - I can't watch the video or open any crates.
    Stellaire57
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Sometimes if you wait 10-15 seconds, the Watch Video button will reappear. You have to watch another video, but you'd still get the rewards. Not all the time, but try waiting a bit next time...
    Stellaire57
  • MURDERTR4INMURDERTR4IN Member Posts: 18
    This has happened several times for me, without any time outs or crashing.

Open 3 chests... watch a video.. then it will not let you open 3 more. Only option is to hit continue.

Must have happened to me at least a dozen times over the months.
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 348
    I dont even get the option to watch the video , for som reason it has stopped appearing on my game , i do get the cinema video and i have turned off the advertising tracker in the ios settings which worked but had no videos for 3 weeks now
    Peckie516