is it worth it to max out the outpost?

my hospital,tents, mission car and walker pit are level 7 my radio tent is level 8.is it really even worth it to max out those things???and do u get better weapons/armor the higher level you are???
"Once more into the fray. into the last good fight I'll ever know. live and day on this day live and day on this day." The Grey
Guild:The Kingdom Com
Guild: The Kingdom Com

Comments

• blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Why would you not? Are you saving for the new council upgrade that is coming?

Mission Car - Yes, more gas
    Hospital - Yes, quicker healing (and more slots)
    Tents - After the above 2
    Walker Pit - Depends what you are doing with outpost.
    Radio - Currently not important, can drop to close to the bottom of the list
  • chefin3chefin3 Member Posts: 284
    yes i am saving for the new council upgrade but i have 1 more level for my supplies storage as well. gas is what 2 more 4 more doesnt help very much..i didnt know you get another slot between level 7 and 9 and the tents will only hold what 9000 which isnt a whole lot at all...
    "Once more into the fray. into the last good fight I'll ever know. live and day on this day live and day on this day." The Grey
    Hospital has 3 slots, I don't know when you get the third slot., but it sounds like you already have it.

Someone else will be able to confirm, but the new council level is only going to let you upgrade a couple of things.
    1 is the hospital and the other might be the car.

So it not like you will be able to train better survivors, or upgrade better weapons anyway.

The lower level will yield you more building points per tomato which will mean you will be able to get you player level up, which does help with getting goods in the Trade Store.
    vixen243Golf150Pic
    Also, you are going to need to be at least level 48 to be able to do the new council upgrade.
    im at level 48 right now.so i guess to me the only good about upgrading those things even further would be to be at a higher level to get better good but do you get better goods opening crates and at a higher level or does it not matter????
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    @chefin3
    https://twdnomansland.wordpress.com/trade-good-rewards/
    Higher player lvl, higher lvl drops from all crates.
    MrsScattercushion
    thxs a bunch blynknz and Gladi........
  • vixen243vixen243 Member Posts: 100
    Hi. I'm relatively new here,level 29. My training grounds are level 10,council 11,hospital is 5. I'm saving up my goods for an upgrade,& my question is which one should I do 1st? It takes sooooooo long to save up for an upgrade anywhere,now. The hospital upgrade will give me 3 slots,which I think would be very helpful,but to be able to train my team to level 12 sounds great,too...advice? Thx in advance!
  • SynapseRangerSynapseRanger Member Posts: 233
    I actually have a question related to this: How much trade does a maxed out outpost generate?
    Good luck, dumbass
  • KelvSGKelvSG Member Posts: 277

I actually have a question related to this: How much trade does a maxed out outpost generate?

70 per hr
  • DCBMETDCBMET Member Posts: 392
    @chefin3 Moving my fuel capacity from 19 to 23 greatly increased my xp earning potential I've noticed. During my off-time (work, sleep, getting caught up in rl) I continue to generate fuel cans when I would have stopped otherwise before. 19 Fuel is good for 3 exploration missions; 23 is good for 4, nominally speaking.
  • WraithWraith Member Posts: 19
    edited October 2016
    Player level directly relates to how good your drops are on TG based pulls and ad-viewing pulls, so yeah you want to upgrade your Player Level as fast as you can with your survivors so you get appropriate level gear. Here's a blog post that explains quite a bit.

So you want to get to PL 49 so you at least have a chance at a Legendary 19 weapon/armor for instance...

-W
  • soggybottomssoggybottoms Member Posts: 151
    A few days ago @Shteevie, I believe, made a comment that in 2.2 you will want the radio tower upgraded.. I had chosen not to do it since the price goes up with a higher council level. After I saw the post i quickly took care of the radio tent before I upgraded my council. I'm sure the post can be found rather easily or I'm confused which happens quite often, lol
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    edited October 2016
    Council, training grounds, and workshop are always the holy Trinity of camp upgrades. This gets you better survivors and better gear. The second tier should be farms, car (unless you buy $1.99 gas), and hospital. Third tier is supply storage, radio tower and tents. Last is your walker pit, only when everything else is upgraded. Good luck.
    Screamers
  • MrTigros87MrTigros87 Member Posts: 34
    I prior supply storage first so I can stock up on supplies. But then. I'm lvl 37 and I can't sit all day long farming supplies. I do maybe 1 building upgrade every 3-4 day. So I guess it's depending on your playstyle what to prior more.
    Although training ground and workshop I always keep at max as my council approve
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    It's a hard road, but I do council then farms. Tents last. I don't think I get more in supply runs with +1 level that would pay for making increased farm production wait.