Does the extra scout radio call include an increased chance of Glenn tokens?

I need Glenn tokens but I don't want more scouts. I want to know whether it's worth it in my situation.
Good luck, dumbass

Best Answer

Answers

• General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Heh. I ignore all "increased chance for _____" calls, and just did a normal 15-radio call (my only today) and got a Legendary Scout. :D
    SynapseRangerRedEye52JackBauerpsychwolf
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Epic warrior today, 3rd in a row, all female. October is officially Valkyrie month.
    psychwolfMizTy
  • DarkstarDarkstar Member Posts: 11
    Maybe I shouldn't say this, oh what the hell

I don't put much stock in these increased chance calls either, but thought, yeah, I could use another scout.

Make call, no scout.

But got a 128 Glenn :p
    RedEye52SynapseRangerGrimGaelAllurie
  • SynapseRangerSynapseRanger Member Posts: 233
    You got 128 Glenn tokens from one call?! The most tokens I've got in one call is 32 Jesus tokens. @Darkstar
    Good luck, dumbass
  • Black_JackBlack_Jack Member Posts: 278
    I used this option and got 128 Jesus tokens, then had 5 radios left and got a leg assault with perfect traits :)
    DoTak
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    Made a regular 15 and got an epic scout, but I already have 3 legs so I got me 32 Maggies
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,056
    I once even got 256 Glenn tokens. It's possible. But most of the times I get 32 hero tokens now (used to be 8 before they removed that).

I never had any luck with the “increased chance of...“ calls, though, so I don't do them anymore...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • MarsOneMarsOne Member Posts: 65
    This was my pull. Not complaining :)
    DoTakRedEye52
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    I did 4X increased scout calls.

2 Scouts Rare, 1 Assault rare, 1 shooter epic.

Scrapped all.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
    MarsOne
  • pandolyronpandolyron Member Posts: 15
    edited October 2016
    Same there!
    EL34xyz
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    @pandolyron
    My guild mate got 15 radios back after contacting support about the level 1 scout
    I got a 1 star scout in a scout call
    I sent it off to support

• RocketmanRocketman Member Posts: 227
    Damn it, I got a one star too but never thought to take a screenshot. I just came on the forum to see if it happened to anyone else.
    Got my 15 phones back from support this morning for the 1 star scout in my pull
    Did another 15 scout call, got two rare scouts in that call