Maximum building levels and stats

I'm no where near maxed out yet but is there anyone out there who is that can post some info about them? Haven't found a wiki for the game yet so i have no idea

Comments

• ArchangeLegendArchangeLegend Member Posts: 8
    edited November 2015
    Player Level: 35

Supplies per hour: 7000
    Supplies Max Storage: 1681500

XP Production per hour: 1100
    XP Storage: 300000

Council: Level 12
    Storage capacity: 1500 supplies
    Storage capacity: 300000 XP

Mission Car: Level 6
    Storage capacity: 17

Radio Tent: Level 6
    Max initial survivor level: 12

Hospital: Level 6
    Healing time reduction: 20m
    Concurrent healing spots: 3

Workshop: Level 10
    Max equipment level: 12

Training Grounds: Level 12
    Max survivor level: 13

Supplies Storage: Level 7 (3 buildings)
    Storage capacity: 560000

Tents: Level 7 (2 buildings)
    Production: 550 XP
    Holds max: 5500 XP

Farm Plot: Level 8 (5 buildings)
    Production: 1400 supplies
    Holds max: 14000 supplies

I'm maxed out. :D
    Ceszarzosonjureforjustice
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    ArchangeLegend, you are a BEAST.
  • CainCain Member Posts: 24
    I thought I saw someone post survivors that were level 14.
    Nah, max level you can get to is 13 for now. There are some people with survivors that have a MAX level of up to 16 that I've seen. They just can't get past 13 for now.
  • jureforjusticejureforjustice Member Posts: 270
    zoson said:

Nah, max level you can get to is 13 for now. There are some people with survivors that have a MAX level of up to 16 that I've seen. They just can't get past 13 for now.

Rly? Max lvl survivor is only 13 =O What'll happen to my lvl 16 =O can he b leveled up with the training grounds?
  • HeadhunterHeadhunter Member Posts: 199

Rly? Max lvl survivor is only 13 =O What'll happen to my lvl 16 =O can he b leveled up with the training grounds?

You can look at your legendary scout as if you are his disappointed parent. Like in real life, not everyone meets their full potential. :p
    jureforjustice
    edited November 2015
    @jureforjustice I imagine episode 11 will unlock one or two more levels, and episode 12 again one or two more. So basically you've got a guy that will continue to be useful throughout the next few updates.
  • jureforjusticejureforjustice Member Posts: 270

You can look at your legendary scout as if you are his disappointed parent. Like in real life, not everyone meets their full potential. :p
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!one!!!!!!!!!1
    zoson said:

@jureforjustice I imagine episode 11 will unlock one or two more levels, and episode 12 again one or two more. So basically you've got a guy that will continue to be useful throughout the next few updates.

Yeah, I'm hoping for it. Right now I'm grateful that at least I won't have to worry about trying to get new survivors until they've reached their level. But I also would hope that the legendaries would still be useful past their max lvl... I know my lvl 16 won't be able to equip lvl 17 weps, but I'm hoping that they are still strong enough to be on par against lvl 17 or 18 survivors, when that bridge does come.

I mean, I don't want to use my legendary's lvl 16 trait only for one level (lvl 16), then have to throw him away knowing that a lvl 17 rare can replace him. SENTIMENTAL!!!!
    @jureforjustice Remember, your guy will be able to use weapons that were level 16 upgraded to 19! Just like my max level 10 shooter has level 11 weapon and armor now(upgraded from 8) and still holds her own against level 13 zombies.
    jureforjustice
This discussion has been closed.