So there's no more ICELS... What about...?

I think Shteevie has made it pretty clear that he will prevent any further ICELS events. However, they can come up with events that are just as good, or better. For example, last weekend's 15 radio calls discounted to 10 radios was awesome!

Another possibility I was thinking of was ICELG: Increased Chance of Epic & Legendary GEAR. That would be fabulous, especially if it gave us a chance to collect Level 20 items!

But we need more ideas. What would you like to see in place of ICELS?
TheLostOnesjimmydawiseMizTyRedEye52FLWill

Comments

• InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Radios, radios and even more radios :blush:
    RedEye52FLWill
  • kryptonixkryptonix Member Posts: 253
    % chance of getting 1-15 radio phones back after call
    BOGO - Use 1x15 radio phone call and get a random chest
    Lottery weekend - every 15x radio call used enters into a draw for (x) (x = random prize/swag)
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    Have a special radio call option that mirrors a Player-vs-Dealer situation. Survivor(s) pop up from call. It then immediately gives us an option to accept survivor, cash for Tokens, OR for a discounted cost to "re-roll" with unknown result but a guarantee it will not be below the rarity lvl of the initial roll result.

This would not necessarily help us 'save' radios overall, but instead affords us some flexibility and discretion to view traits/class/etc first, and then decide if we want to gamble on a 'Do-over' by paying a small premium.

I wouldn't want this to replace existing system, but merely an additional call feature we can choose to participate or not. NG still gets benefit of us spending radios.
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,168
    Those are some great ideas! I especially like the BOGO one... getting a random chest with your survivor, or maybe a random piece of gear for that survivor.
    MizTy
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    I would love to see a 4th radio call with No Heroes & ICELS :grimace:
    Even if it costs more & its only a Weekend Event here & there
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,202
    ICELS is go, went gone

Zee Black 

Playing the game since 2015, Level 75 and 200K plus stars

Part of SG Woot since 2016. We have played more than 300 challenges and earned  4 million plus stars

• TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,168
    zeeblack said:

ICELS is go, went gone

Yep, that's the point. What other event would you like that is just as good, or better?
  • malcolmmalcolm Member Posts: 29
    Geared survivors. Use any number of phone calls and get any level of character this is what happens. How can I get a level 17 legendary character with level 1 weapons and gear how is he surviving? Give them better gear
  • malcolmmalcolm Member Posts: 29
    Specialized phone calls. 10 gold make phone calls for hunters or Warriors. Assault only