Speculation on who the new hero will be in update 2.2

Comments

• TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,987
    MizTy said:

Back on topic. I think the hero to be introduced in 2.2 will be Eugene, & his leadership trait will be lock picking. I feel really good about this one :)

The longer NG takes to officially comment on the Mullet thread, the more i think your'e right.
    masmith93MizTy
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    They won't bring Tyreese. He's dead.
    It would be stupid to release dead characters into the game. It's a bit different if they release a character who then dies later on the show
    MizTyRedEye52Rustysmith16
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    I totally disagree about the dead hero thing. Dead heroes are totally legit imo
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Well with 95% of the show's cast being dead anyway...........
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,825
    Yeah, I don't see any problem with characters that have died somewhere along the line, since if they were a hero they'd still be remembered in that way.

But to my mind the word 'hero' is open to interpretation. Most of the characters that are now in the hero roster have one or more major phsychological problems and have all protrayed very dubious behaviour from time to time. How is that any different from baddies like the Governor or Negan. Both of them do/did manage to uphold a safe haven for survivors.

I look at 'hero' more like 'leader'. That is also the specialty they bring to the game, aside from being a well known face. In that definition baddies can be hero's just the same.
  • ElKaputtoElKaputto Member Posts: 35
    edited October 2016
    @Shut_Up: why you give me in all my comments a disagree?
    I like Rosita, basta.
    1Ris
  • AngelofmusicAngelofmusic Member Posts: 81
    There's no love for Shane? He was a favorite of mine the minute he beat Ed endlessly. What a GREAT scene. :)
    MizTy
    edited October 2016

There's no love for Shane? He was a favorite of mine the minute he beat Ed endlessly. What a GREAT scene. :)

His special ability will be to shoot another survivor in the leg, letting them die so everyone else can escape with the loot.
    MizTyBeeMadPuppymihaitopirceanu
    edited October 2016
    Since there are no more deadlies, Shane's leader trait should be allowing you to Flee with reduced injury/hospital time. Call it Otis' Revenge
  • JazzJazz Member Posts: 125
    I think it's Eugene, did anyone get that 'mullet' notification last week during the events?
    It was totally random, other people in my guild got that notification too..maybe they sent that notification as a hint? I'm guessing he'd be a bruiser, maybe scout, if he is the new Hero.

His leader trait would totally be dick biting.
    MizTy
    edited October 2016
    I Agree it's gonna be Eugene, but I think his leader trait will be Lock Picking

And I wanna badge if I'm right :blush:
    edited October 2016
    I got that message as well. And it's highly suspect in the way of placing suspicion on Eugene for infiltrating our game and messing it up.

Sorry Eugene lovers but i don't like him :)

If it's going to be one hero i'd expect someone more prominent I the show.
    mihaitopirceanu
  • mihaitopirceanumihaitopirceanu Member Posts: 14
    edited October 2016
    My bet is on Morgan or Sasha since there is a bundle with equipment in the store , more likely Morgan , he is one of the important figures of the show , bruiser of course B)
  • Angelo75Angelo75 Member Posts: 55
    Tyreese
    MizTy
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    Please not eugene....
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    MadPuppyPapacasJadenKyrus
    The hero will be unlocked through game play. I'm still betting Negan and will now add my latest idea: the gameplay needed is defeating outposts. This would finally be an actual reward for outposts.
    I'm watching the 'retrospective' episode of TWD right now.... and they ran a No Man's Land ad just now. It had a shot of Negan with the group, ready to strike, and the words 'Get Your Revenge'.

So I think we have a good hint!
    DeeLHCJerryDixonGeneral_PainCherokee_Rose
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    Heath or Aaron
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873

Heath or Aaron

Please god, no.
    Aaron is the most pointless and boring character in the series ever!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,459
    @TransmuteJun Can you link me to that please? :)
  • AmigaAmiga Member Posts: 3,770
    Probably still living TV show character ;)

@TransmuteJun Can you link me to that please? :)

@painclasher Unfortunately, I don't have a link. :( It was an ad on TV. I was watching online on the AMC livestream, and got my screengrab software ready in case they ran it again, but they didn't.
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited October 2016
    @painclasher
    Do you have FB? It's all over the AMC & TWD newsfeeds :blush:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited October 2016
    This one?

Edit: Oooppss!! Nope. Not the one! This is a great one though!!!
    Stomach is sick already!!!!!
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,737
    Here you go.
    jester said:

Here you go.

That's the one! Thank you for posting! I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one who saw it!
    Negan could be part of the next story, but I don't believe he will be the character we get. We will get someone to help defeat hiim
    edited October 2016
    blynknz said:

Negan could be part of the next story, but I don't believe he will be the character we get. We will get someone to help defeat hiim

If this were the comics, then that would be
    Dwight
    but I don't think the show is that far along, and won't be for awhile.

ETA Finally figured out the spoiler tags...

blynknz said:

If this were the comics, then that would be
    Dwight
    but I don't think the show is that far along, and won't be for awhile.

ETA Finally figured out the spoiler tags...
    Yeah, I wonder how the show will take it. I think they will change this outcome. But who knows.

This discussion has been closed.