Which scout weapon ?

LilooLiloo Member Posts: 17
Hello guys, I know gold swift strike is really nice on scout weapon but I also know that threat reduction is good too. So I'm completely lost. Thx for your answers :)

Comments

• IntersolarIntersolar Member Posts: 18
    Hi @Liloo The first one looks better because of the last trait. I like charging so much!
    MizTy
  • GreySeerGreySeer Member Posts: 308
    Agree with @Intersolar That gold Swift Strike in combination with charge and TR is bae.
    MizTy
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    no interrupt, no lucky traits, not worth upgrading because scouts really need those traits. but it is up to you.
    MizTy
  • LilooLiloo Member Posts: 17
    @Amazayn I have plenty of them. So which one is really good ? Thx @GreySeer and @Intersolar :)

• pandolyronpandolyron Member Posts: 15
    This one imo.

If you don't relie on luck, i would loooove to see a critical atk (normal, not charged which is worser) with strong on character (lv5 or up), lethal and destructive as gold skill :smile:
    Couple with swift strike for a bonus 25% double hit but it doesn't increase dmg lol
  • pandolyronpandolyron Member Posts: 15
    edited October 2016
    @Amazayn
    Interrupt isn't a must have on a scout imo. Should be on a shooter or hunter so the scout can deal his best.

Or it might be a good one if the weapon have luck/interrupt/swift stike as i think if you didn't attack on your turn, you can interrupt first and get lucky for a second hit = second interrupt...
    Or maybe i'm just wrong...
  • Kappa123Kappa123 Member Posts: 203
    edited October 2016
    from the first post the ragtag with golden threat reduction is the best.
    from the rest of your weapons the one with golden luck and golden dodge is the best (second row, first column)
    those are the two to upgrade. happy scouting ;)
    @Liloo

Thx guys. @Kappa123 golden dodge ? you mean the one with golden luck and golden interrupt with silver skull ? Right ?
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    I'm with Amazyn, my preference is the combat knife with silver lethal/gold interrupt/gold luck

Second choice, the one next to it with gold SS & luck

Interrupt is great with scouts because even at 50% damage, they're still pretty effective. And melee interrupt is easier to control / more predictable than ranged interrupt. Ranged interrupt does have the advantage that you don't have to be so close to use it, but if your screen is full of enemies and you want to interrupt the one closest to you, I'd use a melee type for that, it's the safe play.
    @Liloo i would upgrade that lvl19 leg weapon w silver trait lethal, leg trait interrupt and lucky.
    edited October 2016
    i always have interrupt/lucky on my scouts and do the "impossible" but everyone has their own strategies. but it's your decision. if it works, stick with it. :smile:
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,254
    Take your pick. Developing my armory.
  • Kappa123Kappa123 Member Posts: 203
    @Liloo yep. golden interrupt, golden luck, silver skull is what i meant of course.

Thx again guys :)