How long did you survive out there ?

Hello everybody , I 've just wander how long did you survive in the exploration missions ...

MadiMarie__GagaTheSittingDuckPain WalkerShut_UpavelardezMIKE13PowerUKTheLostOnesFOEsoggybottomsInspTurbines

Comments

• mihaitopirceanumihaitopirceanu Member Posts: 16
    edited October 2016
    I did this until I 've reach the 100 kills , it was at level 80 , anyway after level 32 or so the maximum health of the walkers remains at 6379 .
    Carly
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,712
    Nice job! Out of curiosity, did you use interrupt/overwatch repeatedly? Did you do anything to try to limit the number of new spawns?
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Did the XP go up from level 32 to level 80 or stay the same?
    edited October 2016
    On this map the walkers will spawn only one at a time and yes, I 've used interrupt/overwatch in order to avoid more then one spawn.

I've used Maggie s trait and the maximum XP obtained in one kill remain at 818 after level 32 ...at the end I've gathered around 70k from kills.
    MizTyMIKE13
    edited October 2016
    An easier way to get to 70k farming up to 100 kills is to go loud and kill everything on this map. You will hit 65-70k using Maggie well before level 80 and sometimes before level 30. I usually hit 100 midway through level 28 on this map and it takes a lot less time.
    mihaitopirceanuMizTy_NoNameOneLessTitan
    edited October 2016
    :# Initially I've just wanted to see how far the health of the walkers goes and to find out if the XPs from one kill grows exponentially...
    TheSittingDuck
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Yes, but as a 1 off it could be interesting.
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    Nice thread. Ty @mihaitopirceanu
    (Dam I'm glad I don't have to pronounce your screen name!)
    mihaitopirceanu
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    edited October 2016
    A level 30 fatty on a challenge mission is well over a 20,000 health score. Impractical to kill them, you need to dodge them. Prior to the health rebalance, they were over 80,000 health.
    mihaitopirceanu
    Good joB that was a challenge in itself. Did you get good rewards from the chests?
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Shut_Up said:

Did the XP go up from level 32 to level 80 or stay the same?

It stays the same. XP is based on the HP of the walker. So where it caps HP at 6392, XP is 639
  • MIKE13MIKE13 Member Posts: 24
    This is how long I made it. All Warrior team, using interrupt.
    mihaitopirceanuTheLostOnes
    Shut_Up said:

Good joB that was a challenge in itself. Did you get good rewards from the chests?

Not quite , the usual , I am at player level 48 and still only common & uncommon gear from crates , not even rare , what to talk about epic & legendary ???

Waiting for the update ....
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    I find that using assaults with their stun is best way to reach 100 but I never stay beyound that.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    mihaitopirceanu
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,200
    Hmmm, I have level 19 survivors and can go till level 23 walkers. Need to work out the strategy to go for more. Need weapons and lots of them.

Zee Black 

Playing the game since 2015, Level 75 and 200K plus stars

Part of SG Woot since 2016. We have played more than 300 challenges and earned  4 million plus stars

mihaitopirceanu
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    @zeeblack easy way to give level >23 walkers non-body shot damage is to hit them while stunned.

So bring 2 or 3 assaults (with gold arc if you have). Use the charge ability to stun them and the second one deals damage to the stunned walkers. But you need a map where they only spawn in one place.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    rgerkmanmihaitopirceanuOneLessTitan
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @mihaitopirceanu hope you enjoyed that it will be impossible now they've nerfed interupt
    mihaitopirceanu
    Ovidmikel said:

@mihaitopirceanu hope you enjoyed that it will be impossible now they've nerfed interupt

I am glad that I didn t start the thread earlier ...I feel somehow gilty for the interrupt nerf ...it was part of my strategy ...and they totally ruined ...
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    Yeah, it's like banning cocaine from professional sports
    "We used to be a whole lot peppier before that ban"
    Fragzie