Working Together To Repair The Game...NML Guild Council Intent

Comments

• DrBOBDrBOB Member Posts: 223
    How's the council enjoying the whole interrupt thing
    DTP Elder
    Send me a PM if interested
    Annette578
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,752
    I'm not a big fan of that change, but hoping I see something more in the challenge.
    TheLostOnesAnnette578
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    @jester I'm sure the thing you'll see "more" of in the challenges is body shots :lol: :lol: :lol:

I believe everything up to 180 stars will remain the same. Almost all enemies are killed in one shot for Lvl 19 survivors up to RSL 13 (6 maps; 3 stars each; 10 repeats)

I look forward to seeing a RSL 30 video from @Terminates or someone if it's even possible.

I too am trying to remain hopeful but already seeing how interrupt and luck work against outpost opponents with tanks and armored I can only be hopeful.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    Top8dogjester[Deleted User]
  • soggybottomssoggybottoms Member Posts: 151
    edited October 2016
    A few weeks ago 1 of the Devs hinted that we would need or want the Radio Tent upgraded for 2.2.
    Sorry, I just don't see why it helps... Looks like wasted resources to me.
    Annette578
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    @soggybottoms
    Methinks more will yet be revealed ;)
  • DLHDLH Member Posts: 401
    Not real pleased that my gas cost to run exploration missions increased and my rewards decreased, especially with the cost of upgrades now, but we will see how the challenge goes....
    Asylum/BlackjacknBeef Guild Family
    [Deleted User]jesterBuckzz
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    *recognise!!!

Lmao...don't laugh at my spelling while I'm trying to be serious

Xoxo
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
    jester
    Pity.

I'm not laughing.
    InspTurbines
    @jester

I'm sorry...I don't mean to offend you guys!!! I am just trying to hold it together while me and my guild work our way through what at first look, appears to be some of Abe's said shit... :(

Xoxo
    I was making fun of your spelling. :-)
    mongo911
    Lmao awesome!! Well obviously not my spelling...

I'm trying to pep talk myself and my guilds right now....usually I just throw one of my tantrums when I don't get my way...but I guess I gotta put some grown-up panties on now....and I'm not talking g-string here...there's gotta be some substance...although I'm not going as far as granny panties to get my point across...wait...did my mind drift? I'm sure I'm still on topic....

Xoxo
    MizTyMadPuppymongo911
    @MizTy

Yes, those are the ones I used on our recruitment thread...they got a lot of likes :wink:

Xoxo
    SgtSalamiMizTymongo911
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    edited October 2016
    blynknz said:

I actually don't think it has made outposts easier. I believe it is harder.
    Less dodge, less luck, less interrupt, less stun (bruiser)
    More death & hospital time.

That was my first feel yesterday...but after some hours of night raiding, I found out that´s easier now then before :blush:

Don´t miss the simplification of the maps :wink:
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    jesterJulialiciousJackBauerblynknzFragzieMizTyPapacasSlowMoOneLessTitanRick_ZKWallStreet
  • DrBOBDrBOB Member Posts: 223
    blynknz said:

Actually, I find @jester post rather useful. Your second link has absolutely nothing to do with traits.
    The first really doesn't show how much the change affected nearly every other trait.

Agreed it was very useful but more to the point when's the next uprising?
    DTP Elder
    Send me a PM if interested
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    There's more to the game than traits. Many other changes were made to the combat portion of the game and they were left out as well.

If the gist of his post was "the change to luck had widespread repercussions", he could have said it in a much smaller space. By being as selective as he was and overstating one side of the issue, he's trying to shape the opinions of others and mold the conversation. This isn't trying to "repair the game", as the thread title suggests.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    Fragzie[Deleted User]CaptainslayerPapacasBill_ZRTAmazaynJapes87Top8dogDrBOBNecroboogieharudsgnSlowMoAnnette578SgtSalamiantDIblisLonesAvalon8JadenJackBauerjimmorrison369OneLessTitanGrimGaelVerbaubSebiOneVoiceRick_ZKWallStreet
This discussion has been closed.