Counsel not upgraded

WiseoldgamerWiseoldgamer Member Posts: 32
My counsel did not get it,s plus one level ......before you say yes it did I have level 18 characters what level counsel is required,.? There you see I had level 18 before the update and my counsel is still level
.17 ......?......as I remember I had to upgrade my counsel one level to be eligible for my next training camp level thus that one level should have happened with the update Please explain

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,452
    @Wiseoldgamer , please post a screenshot of your camp and council. Building upgrades are dependent on Player level not survivor level.
  • WiseoldgamerWiseoldgamer Member Posts: 32
    How do I post the screen shot ? My camp is level 45 and the counsel says I am able to up grade it says nothing such as you must be level 46 to make this upgrade
    It says in order to upgrade my trading grounds my counsel needs level 18 it is 17 now maybe it was 16 before the update but I doubt it ....would no make sense to have to upgrade your counsel twice
    Thanks for the quick response I will post screen shot when I can once again amazed at the response time about your awesome
  • GreySeerGreySeer Member Posts: 308
    edited October 2016
    Judging by your post it seems like you expected a direct councilupgrade.

But the 'Council +1' meens that when you have a council at 19 (which was the maximum before the update), you are now able to upgrade it to 20 with your own resources.

'Council +1' is not a gift by the game.
    Ohhhh got it thanks now I understand. Darn. Thought it was a free upgrade
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Thanks for clearing that up @GreySeer. Closing this.
This discussion has been closed.