TG earnings for individual thresholds reduced

Here's what they were. Ignore the part on the right about guild totals.

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/10268/challenge-schedule-changes-details#latest

400 for 6
425 for 15
450 for 30

Can anyone add to this list with higher achievements? I didn't see in any notes the rewards were going to be less.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
| My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'

Comments

• TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    @DLich after about 90 stars, you'll have started accumulating more TG than what you would have with the old system. :)
    Invaderzoson[Deleted User]
  • WalkermanWalkerman Member Posts: 64
    475 for 45

Give me 9 minutes I'll have the next one for you. :wink:
    Watch Tower Alliance (WT #14) - PM for details on joining!
    Invader
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    Thus,
    Teeceezy said:

Improved rewards for challenges

:)

DLich
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,546
    Alrighty @Teeceezy if you say so. It's still early in the challenges so I'm sure as I get more stars I'll see it.

PS maybe update that post :)

MrSorrowMizTy
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    Sorry for being a little off topic, but it seems that at least the first 4 challenges levels (assuming I get 3 stars every time) only cost 3 gas, instead of the cost increasing to 4 gas after the 2nd time through the map. Awesome!
    InvaderMizTyInspTurbines
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,171
    edited October 2016
    @Shteevie I posted n the other thread, but what you posted is not what I am getting. So far I have:

6 stars - 400 TG
    15 stars - 425 TG
    30 stars - 450 TG
    45 stars - 475 TG
    60 stars - 500 TG
    DLichOneLessTitanGrimGael
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,546
    @Shteevie double check those numbers because it looks like it goes from 600 at 30 down to 500 at 45 based on what you wrote.

But i'm seeing

6: 400 Trade goods
    15: 425 Trade goods
    30: 450 Trade goods

I do see there's more thresholds which is good. If that's the case then absolutely it's going to be more overall TG's.

Thats the part I didn't understand. 6/15/30 were all original thresholds, so when i noticed they were lowered (without realizing there's more thresholds) it looked like less.

• ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335

@Shteevie I posted n the other thread, but what you posted is not what I am getting.

-This is what I get for working too late. I'll get the right numbers out and edit my posts. Sorry for the confusion.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    rgerkmanMizTy
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,171
    Shteevie said:

@Shteevie I posted n the other thread, but what you posted is not what I am getting.

-This is what I get for working too late. I'll get the right numbers out and edit my posts. Sorry for the confusion.
    That's understandable. Just wanted to know the correct info!

Get some sleep! ;)
    MizTy
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Will the rewards now stop at 550 stars @Shteevie? It always jumped to 10,000 stars required for the next reward after you reached 540 before. Thanks
    That's not what I've seen so far @Shteevie. The first 100 stars increase rewards by 25. And I can see how by around 90 (by prorating) we will have acquired more, but that's because at 60 and 100 we're getting TG's that we weren't before. So by 120 stars we're back on track with the old schedule (based on my assumption below). I guess I'm having a hard time seeing how this is an improvement and not just a change. Albeit, in my head I interpreted "improved" as "greater". :blush:
    New Schedule
    Stars	Reward	Total
    6	400	400
    15	425	825
    30	450	1275
    45	475	1750
    60	500	2250
    80	525	2775
    100	550	3325
    120	575	3900  <--  This is my prediction because I still have 4 minutes to get to the next tier.
    Old Schedule
    Stars	Reward	Total
    6	400	  400
    15	500	  900
    30	600	 1500
    50	700	 2200
    80 	800	 3000
    120 	900	 3900
    170	1000	 4900
    220	1100	 6000
    260	1200	 7200
    310	1300	 8500
    370	1400	 9900
    440	1500	11400
    InvaderMizTy
    Got it. That makes some sense and might have clicked in my brain by the time I reached my struggling levels.
    NCDawgFan said:

Will the rewards now stop at 550 stars @Shteevie? It always jumped to 10,000 stars required for the next reward after you reached 540 before. Thanks

-I'll leave that as a surprise for you when you get to 540 this week.
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    MizTy
  • VudnikVudnik Member Posts: 307
    Don't want to get banned for saying what I feel about this, so I'll just leave it alone...
    MizTyAnnette578GrimGael
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    It'll be fun to find out!
  • autumn_ashautumn_ash Member Posts: 325
    @Shteevie it may be offtopic but please where I can find the same info for guild phone rewards?
    TWD ⭐️ FearTWD ⭐️ Ride with Norman Reedus
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    i hope there are no caps on your reward system...
    Top8dog
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,421
    I did some quick math (ok, I did some quick data entry and the spreadsheet did quick math).

Comparing the old schedule to the new schedule looks like this (note that the tiers have changed and the old and new schedule no longer line up exactly so I took the closest tier possible to make the comparison):

Old Schedule
    # of Stars Cumulative Total Trade Goods
    310 8500
    370 9900
    440 11400
    530 13000

New Schedule
    # of Stars Cumulative Total Trade Goods
    300 9400
    360 11025
    450 13650
    550 16525

@ 310/300 its roughly a 10% increase
    @ 370/360 it's 11%
    @440/450 it's almost 20%
    etc...

I should point out, however, that I think that less stars will generally be earned this challenge due to the changes to luck, dodge and interrupt, but that's speculation since I haven't had a chance to actually play the challenge yet.
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

MizTyTop8dog
    One thing I've noticed so far is that it appears that there may be an "extra" easy round of challenges....can't remember if it was the same way the last challenge before update, but sometime in the recent past the RSL jumped from 3 to 5 on the second mission. This far, it appears that my RSL went 3/4/5/6. Maybe there will be a change, but something to keep an eye on.

@Shteevie it may be offtopic but please where I can find the same info for guild phone rewards?

-Those have not changed. We'll look at the results from the first 2-3 challenges with the new system and see what needs to happen.
    MizTy
  • autumn_ashautumn_ash Member Posts: 325
    @Shteevie I thought so, but still I was asking for where I can find that info :smile: like - 40 star = 1 phone, 90 star = 1 phone, etc. I don't have it and I'm having difficulties finding it on the forum
    TWD ⭐️ FearTWD ⭐️ Ride with Norman Reedus
    @autumn_ash

https://twdnomansland.wordpress.com/challenge-rewards/

I haven't updated with the individual rewards, but the shared guild rewards should be accurate.
    autumn_ashMizTyGrimGaelTop8dog