Charging Trait

Does the charging trait do nothing if a survivor already has a full set of charges and then kills a walker?
(assuming a charge point would otherwise have been awarded)

Comments

• MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    edited October 2016
    If the charge is full you can activate it by clicking the green bar under the survivors' avatar icon. Once used you can charge it again by killing walkers.

If you don't activate it, the charge ability stays charged for the next turn, and so on.

Does that help?
  • personlllpersonlll Member Posts: 79
    I understand. Use the charge immediately, otherwise the trait is worthless.
  • autumn_ashautumn_ash Member Posts: 325
    edited October 2016
    I wonder if the shooter charging trait + one shoot charge weapon trait may be used by my outpost defenders when someone's attacking my outpost.
    Never seen it myself in a raids.
    TWD ⭐️ FearTWD ⭐️ Ride with Norman Reedus
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738

I wonder if the shooter charging trait + one shoot charge weapon trait may be used by my outpost defenders when someone's attacking my outpost.
    Never seen it myself in a raids.

Good question,... Personally I've not seen any traits used other than defensive,..
  • autumn_ashautumn_ash Member Posts: 325
    @Top8dog that's probably because the fights itself aren't long enough for defenders to charge a weapon (assuming that AI is considering charging at all and goes for it). Sometimes when I'm on a raid it's possible to recharge my assault once again shooting at the wave of walkers moving in my direction but defenders? They doesn't have this
    So I'm guessing if it's possible for my shooter to charge itself from one kill using Charging weapon trait. It would be awesome. Maybe I should ask someone about it. @MadPuppy ?
    TWD ⭐️ FearTWD ⭐️ Ride with Norman Reedus
    Top8dog
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    @Shteevie posted somewhere that outpost defenders do not have charging abilities.

(I was bummed when I read that too. A shooter with the charging trait would be very cool as an outpost defender)

Also, outpost defenders don't attack the undead. ..
    Top8dog