When you're poor but your kid wants Lucille

An NML play

Dad: "Son, so I know you've been wanting that Lucille bat all your friends have. And you know we can't afford NG's prices, but..."

Son: "But what, dad? Am I getting it anyway??"

Dad: "Yes, I mean, no. I mean: you'll get something that's just as good as Lucille."

Son: "Eeeh, okay, what is it?"

Dad: "This!"

Son: "That's not the Lucille. That one has silver crit, not gold crit like the one in the TG shop. And I need a base level 19 bat, that one is base level 4. This is what I want:"

Dad: "But I have already upgraded it for you! It's legendary and it has that gold wifi-signal as well as gold luck and I know all the cool kids love those traits."

Son: "That's not a wifi-signal. It's the concussion trait and it has been nerfed. And don't get me started on luck."

Dad: "Well, stop being so damn ungrateful. I even hammered in those cool metal spikes so it looks like the Lucille."

Son: "The Lucille doesn't have spikes, it has barbed wire! But… I guess it's something. Thanks dad, thanks for trying."

Dad: "You bet son. Now run up to your mom, she has something for you. She's sewing four extra stars on that Reinforced Fortress Armor that your cousin grew out of and she's dyeing it yellow. You can wear that when you hang out with your friends tonight."

Curtains
I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
OneLessTitanVerbaubharudsgnmasmith93MystiqueBuckzzConan1976_wendy_[Deleted User]MovadoJackBauerJayZmongo911SlickRickBorutoJadenInspTurbinesTop8dogAmazaynFunGamingTrashGreySeerPacificusrgerkmanBeeJapes87SlowMostephaniieanne08MizTySgtSalamiIllbrainerMrSorroweetuTerminatesMarie__GagaJulialiciouscapibarapsychwolfRedEye52SCBMADeadBeat

Comments

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,523
    No, Andy Lincoln does tho.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    TheLostOnesInspTurbinesTop8dog
  • RiggsRiggs Member Posts: 86
    Thats the best i have seen here for long.
    TheLostOnesInspTurbinesTop8dogjim_james
  • autumn_ashautumn_ash Member Posts: 325
    Norman actually does have a son by the name Mingus, he's about 17 now
    TWD ⭐️ FearTWD ⭐️ Ride with Norman Reedus
    TheLostOnesJadenCherokee_Rose
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,523
    @autumn_ash Right but by the time we're ready for full production, he'll be well into adulthood :)
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    TheLostOnesTop8dog
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    He can be in the sequel, then!

But sequels usually fail due to crappy scripts. We need a good writer like @capibara to help prevent that.
    I'm lost.

InspTurbinesTop8dogMizTycapibara
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    Thanks @Movado!
    I'm lost.

Top8dog
  • FunGamingTrashFunGamingTrash Member Posts: 174
    edited October 2016
    Don't even get me started on the luck lol

Would it hurt more to get hit with Lucille or spiked bat?

I remember when they sold Lucille for 15,000 TG... I bought 2 of the useless things just as a suvineer. Now it's a $15 suvineer.
    TheLostOnesWalkerballz
  • ComanComan Member Posts: 55
    edited October 2016
    Fella, I feel your pain. On Celtic Heroes, my previous game, my son wanted a ride (broom/horse=move faster) like mine. I gave him a lesser one, he was happy, which made me happier (I saved bucks haha)

However, why cant we trade PVP style, blingbling that epic loot and make legendary profits? Im sure NG could find some way to Nerf the transfer of TradeGoods for epic trades for legendary gear, for heroic prices in gold in return!

Or... We could make it so that a guildmember could give an item to a member, and that item could only be returned back. No retrading for profit, no scrapping (that free XP-extra slot is gone) only give back when done. If no action is done upon return, original giver will get the XP from scrapped item (or actual item if space) meaning XP Max can be more than 100% as with gas (as an example).

Some might find a way to abuse this, but if they are at such extreme (im certain they paid premium price for several nerfed items allready), let them! or nerf them for abusing a known glitch. NG know how to nerf so no problem there :)
    TheLostOnesTop8dog
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    edited October 2016
    I always have said I'd love to see a guild armoury where players can place extra items they don't need and fellow guild members can nip in and borrow it for a map or two,..
    Even if it just worked on missions or in challenges,..
    I don't play outposts much but I'm sure it would be handy there too
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,702
    edited October 2016

He can be in the sequel, then!

But sequels usually fail due to crappy scripts. We need a good writer like @capibara to help prevent that.

I'm ready. Perfect. Your plot need a macguffin... For example your kid has to try his bat and sadly kill a poor goopher.. Or a baby capybara... An unpredictable sketch but it's the starting point of "the revenge of the rodents", featured as a sequel, when after a bloodbath the winning hero/son will thanks his dying dad for his spiked bat.
    Next Game will approve that! ;)
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    TheLostOnesTop8dog