Memory Lane 2.2

Where are we at survivors and guilds. It's the third day in update 2.2 and the first challenge. Are you all smashing? Post your screen shots here. Tips tricks and banter, ok no banter because it might just get out of control. Lol! We all new to this game again, well at least to these major changes. Dang Woodbury level 16 hunters kept getting little pit shots in on me. Armored vest needed! Cost me four stars. Anyone break 400+?
MizTyIllbrainer

Comments

• avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 996
    edited October 2016
    XP maxed
  • warwar Member Posts: 444
    I never understood the 65+2 or 55+2 in those things. What are they??
  • KelvSGKelvSG Member Posts: 277
    edited October 2016
    @war those + are additional star from quest.

So far i only reach 350 star. maybe try to go 380 max
    avelardezTop8dog
    edited October 2016
    @war those are your bonus stars obtained from quests. Shows how many you got in that stage.
    Top8dog
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    It's super weird how they display bonus quest stars in challenges :s
    Shut_Up
    Yes it is. Took me awhile to figure it out and had to be told. Got 11 bonus stars in the 382 stars count, so really I got 371 stars.
    Stemic
  • RobotelulRobotelul Member Posts: 32

More i can not do
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    Got to 413 and hit a wall
    Top8dogavelardez
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    @JayZ
    Yes.. they are! It was pointed out by TCZ and/or Shteevie somewhere in here.. might even be in the Update 2.2 Notes too
    I'm having a seriously rough time with lvl 20!! 3 Stars is getting tougher & tougher!! It's even harder to get the Walkers to kill them first!!
    Have to come up with new Strategies :-/
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    MizTySebip_herian
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    edited October 2016
    Saviours now have super neo dodge,.. Armour piercing,.. Interrupt,.. Critical hit,.. Map jumping,.. Advanced warfare technologies and all our nerfed traits unnerft!!

On a serious note,.. Totally agree there far more aggressive,.. More powerful and better health,... Much tougher to put down,.. And not much chance of three stars from lvl 18 up,.. At lvl 16 you certainly need to adapt how you move,..

As for my map,.. I'm about maxed out at all mid 60's
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

Lose Ends Make My Ass Itch

Maggie,.. I'll Find You,.....
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,068
    The saviour hunter on Woodbury is especially tough after RSL22. He hits hard!
    rgerkmanBeeTop8dogEire1916
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited October 2016
    I can't get more than 1 Star !!! I've hit a RoadBlock & getting my ass handed to me with those Lvl 22s!! Spending more time at Urgent Care than ever before !
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    Top8dogp_herian
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    rgerkman said:

I can't get more than 1 Star !!! I've hit a RoadBlock & getting my ass handed to me with those Lvl 22s!! Spending more time at Urgent Care than ever before !

It's a good job we don't have to NG medical insurance lmao,...

Before you bring it in,.. I'm European (just) we have medical cards and nhs ;)

I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

Lose Ends Make My Ass Itch

Maggie,.. I'll Find You,.....
    @NCDawgFan what type of weapon you using?
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    @NCDawgFan I couldn't agree more! Hopefully we find out Monday!
    Fully leveled 22 legendary rifles and pistol @avelardez
    Gave warrior 4 straight shots still standing. Then caught shooter with Double. They still standing. Fighters healing tomorrow try again.
    Sebi
    I'm seeing lots of body shots at +4 and above.
    MizTyTop8dog
    My little Assault interrupt the first attack but could not do the second. They good for just one. Use it well. And it's a hit and miss.
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @terminates. Hey sugar just interested in how many stars you rack up this challenge if you don't mind me asking . Not trying to be smartass just consider you one of the most prolific star gainers and interested in how far one can get with all the nerfs . Thanx in advance or if you don't won't to answer I understand that too.
    DoTak
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    I got to 310,, then went back to collecting TG/xp in outposts.
    Really can't be arsed to push challenge any further for now.. :(
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    @Ovidmikel there are folks in my guild doing their usual crazy star count again this week, nurf be damned. Woodbury is a freaking death trap this time with the raiders health scores jacked up off the chart over RSL23. Killing Zone is a beast with just too many walkers to handle, and no where to run. I never thought i say it, but not having interrupt sucks the worst of all. Good luck my friend.
    rgerkmanTop8dogMizTy
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,000
    For some inexplicable reason I got 330. I used to make 260 before and my guys are still the same level (17).

Got bruised by level 15 humans, though... Woodbury is really tough. I killed off the first two (was always bruised by then) and hid in the lower left corner to lure in wave after wave of walkers until they had finished off the remaining raiders. Worked long enough at least so I could get the final few stars...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Top8dogDoTak
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @NCDawgFan thanks for your answers . I was just curios lol
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,000
    @Gindy

Interesting, I didn't notice that. I noticed it has been easier to do the challenges - up to a certain point - but didn't really realise why. I couldn't say I was unhappy with that, though. I also like the shorter distances between reward tiers.

I also experienced the drop from 3 stars to 0 on some maps (Terminus, for example). Woodbury I dropped from 3 to 2 but didn't try to get more stars. Would probably have gone straight to 0 from that.

I think the difference is now mostly at which point you drop from 3 to 0 since there are not a lot of strategies (if any) that I can think of.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    GindyMizTy